Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Yes they can be stoped

Addicted

Yes they can be stoped

I was very proud this weekend playing association games, we got and impossibile opponent and I was the only one in the two rounds that manage to stop them!

Yes they can be stoped-screenshot_20190928_221804_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Addicted
    Amazingly emocional games that ended both on draws!

Yes they can be stoped-screenshot_20190928_221817_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

The most important in there is, do you feel you beat them by tactics, or you won simply by the flow of an already decided match where you might have thought you were contributing to things but they were blanks (placebo) and hence the game trolled the opponent, or the opponent made mistakes or combinations of those. But take into consideration that good counter tactics + good roll of diced working together is not troll; troll is when whatever you or the opponent did as long as there were not extreme anti-football things done, the final results would not have changed much. In cases of troll, one manager can just sit and do nothing and admire the game trolling the opponent despite all his efforts or changes during the match.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-30-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Addicted
    The game made logic, I played defense and counter attack GK DL DC DC DE DMC DMC ML MC MR ST, the ST is my best player and was decise scoring most of the 5 goals, the other team tried two diferent tactics on both games but they couldn't do better, we were both active during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    The game made logic, I played defense and counter attack GK DL DC DC DE DMC DMC ML MC MR ST, the ST is my best player and was decise scoring most of the 5 goals, the other team tried two diferent tactics on both games but they couldn't do better, we were both active during the game.
    What did the oppponent used as formation?

Yeah, 2 DMC in front of a back four is good for counter attacks if the remaining front players are fast enough and also can spread wide while still have a man in the middle, which means 2dmc, followed by a 3w-1 is good for that purpose.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-30-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What did the oppponent used as formation?

Yeah, 2 DMC in front of a back four is good for counter attacks if the remaining front players are fast enough and also can spread wide while still have a man in the middle, which means 2dmc, followed by a 3w-1 is good for that purpose.
    i wonder how could i know their tactics
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    i wonder how could i know their tactics
    You can know about the mentality by watching the positions taken by the opponent in live animations. It is not that hard to destinguish between defending, normal and attacking mentality. For the passing focus and type, you can have clues but you cannot be sure like the mentality.

Addicted
    Tactitian I can only distinguish defense from the other, i notices he changed his tactic.

On the first he used GK DR DC DC DL MC AMR AMC AML ST ST, seems a highly attacking strategy

On the second he used GK DL DC DR MC MC AMC AML ST ST ST, on this game I got some advantage because he saw a red card (he must be in the forum complaining about trolling :P)

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Tactitian I can only distinguish defense from the other, i notices he changed his tactic.

On the first he used GK DR DC DC DL MC AMR AMC AML ST ST, seems a highly attacking strategy

On the second he used GK DL DC DR MC MC AMC AML ST ST ST, on this game I got some advantage because he saw a red card (he must be in the forum complaining about trolling :P)
    The second is too messy, but things gets so messy when using touchscreen when moving players to their positions. The user interface is bad.

Addicted
    Yeah its true

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast