Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sub red card

Rookie

Sub red card

Sub red card-te-1.jpg

I was playing the second leg of my cup match and tied 1-1. I needed a 2-1 result to advance, so after my player was given a yellow card, I substituted him so as to avoid a second. After he was subbed, as the details screen shows, he was given a second yellow anyway and sent off. (Perhaps he was abusing the ref from the sidelines.) I let support know and they gave me the automated "sorry you got screwed but there's nothing we can do" reply in so many words. Is it out of line to expect some sort of compensation for this glitch? There's no guarantee I would have scored the second goal I needed, but my chances effectively ended after going down a man. Even a personalized reply would have been nice instead of the automated nonsense that we're looking into it without remedy.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-14-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Boanerges View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TE 1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	130073

After he was subbed, as the details screen shows, he was given a second yellow anyway and sent off. (Perhaps he was abusing the ref from the sidelines.)
    Maybe he did an Eric Cantona-style kung-fu kick from the sidelines to an opponent supporter.

Apprentice
    Its a script bro. He was supposed to get that second red no matter what

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Thanks for sharing. For sure, this is poor. Undesirable things can happen, but what is important is to report them and most important, the people working for Nordeus must fix the problems. If instead, some problems get neglected or even hidden, then this is a worry.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-10-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Thanks for sharing. For sure, this is poor. Undesirable things can happen, but what is important is proplr report them and mote important, the people working for Nordeus fix the problems. If instead, some problems get neglected or even hidden, then this is a worry.
    Do you really think Nordeus would be interested?
    There’s very little left in this game to take serious mate

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Do you really think Nordeus would be interested?
    There’s very little left in this game to take serious mate
    Well... we as users if we experienced certain genuine problems or issues, our task is to report. Then comes to the person who received the report to do his part. For example here, if a user report about something, either the admins here came across it by themselves or the moderators forward the reports to them. Then, if they did there part by sending the matter to the staff responsible for this area, it is up to them and what orders they received from their manager or higher member of staff. If nothing is done or some alarming or important things get neglected, it is their fault.

I have been contact with Moi and skyqueen for example in the past. From my experience, I can say that Moi did his part in reporting my problems and he even came back with private messagss at times. But, all that being said, some undesirable things are still here for years while other things werd fixed or improved. Maybe it is a matter of priority or maybe they meant it to be like that, hence why certain things were not fixed or even improved. But clearly, the above issue for example is something that must be looked into and fixed, but if they meant it to be like the above then they scamming us. If they don't see into such matters and fix, then what can I say... better stop supporting the game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-10-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Maybe he did an Eric Cantona-style kung-fu kick from the sidelines to an opponent supporter.
    Then how M. Oyarzun got injured at the same instant?
    It is clear that the game revealed one of its bad sides.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Boanerges View Post
    Is it out of line to expect some sort of compensation for this glitch?
    Yes, do not expect any compensation for old bugs.
    Just hope that in TE 2020 some of them will be fixed.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    I wonder if they are going to remove arrows in te 2020

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Then how M. Oyarzun got injured at the same instant?
    It is clear that the game revealed one of its bad sides.
    Probably Oyarzun tried to shield the supporter and got kicked too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast