Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: What is the worst troll you have ever had in the game? This was my worst one I could

Max

What is the worst troll you have ever had in the game? This was my worst one I could

What was the worst troll result you have had in the game?

I know there is a thread on the forum for this, but I am curious.

My worst one was probably when I lost 1-2 to a bot team in the Cup Final last year.
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Apprentice
    Two seasons ago I have lost league thanks a troll result against an abandoned team about 60%, I was at 125%. 1-2 and good bye league.

Today a draw against a weaker team, manager wasn't present. Me 115, him 96, I was following match from another account, 2-0 for me after 30 minutes, then he scored....in second half I decided to follow the match as manager, 3-2 for him at 85 minute...my strikers have missed at least 2 great occasions, then 3-3 at 88 minute.
    Probably I didn't have to enter in the match, I am convinced that when you follow the match the engine complicates the things.

This game is very stupid in some things.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 10-16-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Max

What is the worst troll you have ever had in the game? This was my worst one I could

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Two season ago I have lost league thanks a troll result against an abandoned team about 60%, I was at 125%. 1-2 and good bye league.
    That must have been painful, tough luck.
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    Iridensys likes this.