Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max McClean

Thread: What is the worst troll you have ever had in the game? This was my worst one I could

What is the worst troll you have ever had in the game? This was my worst one I could

My one (s) was when I lost the cup final 14 seasons ago 1-2 to a 34% bot team and I was 64% stronger than him.

Here is the best of example of a bad troll in the last 2 seasons, I could find, a 76% team beat my 90% team to go first in the table. This was the only game I failed to win at home in the league, that season at home I Played 13 Won 12 Drew 0 Lost 1 at Home and my Away Record was Played 13 Won 11 Drew 2 Lost 0. He ended up finishing 3rd with his only loss being a 1-6 home thrashing to second place who I beat 2-1. I won the league and cup double with 8 troll results, last season I won the Champions League, the Cup and the super cup and I got 2nd in the league with only 1 troll.

So Post here your worst troll result you have ever had and the team must be at least 10% weaker than yours unless there are some mental stats there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max McClean; 10-16-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Apprentice
    Two seasons ago I have lost league thanks a troll result against an abandoned team about 60%, I was at 125%. 1-2 and good bye league.

Today a draw against a weaker team, manager wasn't present. Me 115, him 96, I was following match from another account, 2-0 for me after 30 minutes, then he scored....in second half I decided to follow the match as manager, 3-2 for him at 85 minute...my strikers have missed at least 2 great occasions, then 3-3 at 88 minute.
    Probably I didn't have to enter in the match, I am convinced that when you follow the match the engine complicates the things.

This game is very stupid in some things.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 10-16-2019 at 08:35 PM.

What is the worst troll you have ever had in the game? This was my worst one I could

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Two season ago I have lost league thanks a troll result against an abandoned team about 60%, I was at 125%. 1-2 and good bye league.
    Ouch. I lost the league and CL Final a few seasons ago, I won 23 and lost 3 with my 95% team and first place had 24 wins and 2 draws and his team was only 70%.

At his home he beat me 2-1, despite me dominating the match and the he beat 2-3 at home, just my 3rd home defeat in 87 matches.

Here are the stats.

Quality, Mine: 93% His 71% (Terrible)

Hold your horses.

Possession
    70-30
    Shots 16-9
    Shots on Target 6-4
    Shot Efficiency 33-75 (absolutely ridiculous)

Yes the manager attended but I do not know how I lost to that team, the players were trash 4 star players. Mine were mostly 6 star ones.

He actually beat me to the league.

This only happened to me 4 different seasons to cost me the league those seasons, that is all.

I lost 3 Champions League Finals out 4 to shit 80% teams and mine were 100% so that was very unfair, I lost 3 CL Finals in 5 seasons to 15-20% teams. I eventually won for the first time last season, it took a while like 2 years ugh.

My all time trophy cabinet on this game vs what it is after playing this game for 20 full seasons on 3 different accounts.

My actual trophy Cabinet with troll results.

League: 9x (10x Runner Up)
    Champions League: 1x (3x Runner Up)
    Super League: 2x
    Cup: 5x (2x Runner Up)
    Super Cup: 1x

Total Amount of Trophies with trolls: 18.

What my Trophy Cabinet Should have been after 20 seasons playing this game without miserable trolls.

League: 14x (6x Runner Up)
    Champions League: 7x (1x Runner Up)
    Super League: 3x
    Cup: 8x
    Super Cup: 6x

Total Amount of Trophies: 39.

So As you can see, without troll results infecting this game, I would have had 21 more trophies to show which is more than double my all time trophy cabinet and I would have been much more successful, thanks Nordeus ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max McClean; 10-16-2019 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Just thought of more title winning trolls.
    Iridensys likes this.