Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    Had a mixed season
    Nearly there but not there
    Or
    Always close but never close 😂😁
    Out of cup ( as usual) and CL but only have the league to show for and of cos the main objective- top scorer award
    Well at least one trophy better than nothing
    Till next season
    Cheers

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Had a mixed season
    Nearly there but not there
    Or
    Always close but never close
    Out of cup ( as usual) and CL but only have the league to show for and of cos the main objective- top scorer award
    Well at least one trophy better than nothing
    Till next season
    Cheers
    The league is still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    We won the league, but I do not understand why we do not need to train for the next match.

It's only treated as a friendly, despite you getting a nice trophy if you win the match. This allows Nordeus to schedule it 15 minutes after your last match finished and your players don't get credited with playing the match or having any goals/assists added to their stats...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It's only treated as a frielndly, despite you getting a nice trophy if you win the match. This allows Nordeus to schedule it 15 minutes after your last match finished and your players don't get creditied with playing the match or having any goals/assists added to their stats...
    Last Season, I won the Champions League trophy, my Super Cup Match was at 18:36 and my league match was 25 minutes after that, Mental stuff, I prepared my team successfully for both and we won both.

Max
    Also why does it say my super cup match is underway when it is not for another 6 hours lol. It says the game is finished weirdly

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It's only treated as a friendly, despite you getting a nice trophy if you win the match. This allows Nordeus to schedule it 15 minutes after your last match finished and your players don't get credited with playing the match or having any goals/assists added to their stats...
    This should never have been a friendly match. It should have been like an official competition and with rewards given. What is the use of even having a forced friendly match between the winners of Champions League and the Super League, where nothing can be won as such other than a seasonal trophy? Of course, users will play and compete for it but just because it is there. You probably know Nordeus ways and their direction.

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

My League Review.

Position: 1st
    Wins: 20
    Draws: 4
    Losses: 2
    Goals Scored: 97
    Conceded: 13
    Clean Sheets: 17.

Here are my most crucial results from this season.

We will start off with round 1 where we drew 1-1 with the team that ended up finishing one point behind us in second place. We got an 85th minute equaliser. Which might have been really crucial.

The next game I will talk about was round 5 which was a 3-0 loss away from home that ended our 43 match unbeaten run. This result knocked me down to 5th place at the time. I kept going and look where I ended up coming.

In the 8th round, we then beat 4th 1-0 at home.

In the 10th Match day we drew with 3rd place 2-2 at home and got an 83rd minute equaliser from a corner. We were lucky. We were on a 4 game winning streak in the league at the time and it was ended.

This one is my most crucial, round 14 of the league we beat the second place extremely comfortably with a 3-0 win at home, the possession bonus thanks to my fans really helped.

Then we got our revenge on that team that beat us 3-0 and ending our unbeaten run, 2-1 to go top.

We then found out the 8th placed team beat the 3rd place team with 4 games to go. (At the time he was top) So I capitalised and we won our next match 3-0 to go top.

Then, we had to play 2nd place at the time Nikalaos FC away and we won comfortably, a nice 1-3 away win there.

Now this is where we were lucky,

The next game, The 8th place team came to our home and won, he won 0-1 which ended our 36 match unbeaten run. We were lucky because we were still top, because all our other title rivals choked too.

We then won 9-0 and 8-0 at home to become league champions, this was my best league title win because there was 8 active opponents from me until 8th place.

2nd place Played 3rd place on the last day and the 2nd place team won 0-4.

Our top goal scorer got 30 goals but he came secone overall.

The 8th place team was a giant killer though he beat the 3rd place team twice and he even beat the first place team 0-1 away and ended their 36 game unbeaten streak. (Me)

We also won the Champions League this season, came 2nd in the cup which ended our four in a row dream, and we are in the super cup which is being played later.

A good season for us.

5 games ago, the 3rd place team was 1st after I choked with a 2-2 draw game with the 4th place team,

Ha he lost 3 out of his final 5 matches, he is unlucky but ha.

Last edited by Max; 11-09-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This should never have been a friendly match. It should have been like an official competition and with rewards given. What is the use of even having a forced friendly match between the winners of Champions League and the Super League, where nothing can be won as such other than a seasonal trophy? Of course, users will play and compete for it but just because it is there. You probably know Nordeus ways and their direction.
    I enjoyed it last season, but it is annoying to fork out more rests, a trophy is a trophy I guess.

My opinion is I like the trophy, but I agree, there should be rewards for winning it, last season, I suggested, 1/10 of the money you win for winning the CL/SL, and rests, 5 injury packs and morale boosters.

I thought that would be a good prize

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I enjoyed it last season, but it is annoying to fork out more rests, a trophy is a trophy I guess.

My opinion is I like the trophy, but I agree, there should be rewards for winning it, last season, I suggested, 1/10 of the money you win for winning the CL/SL, and rests, 5 injury packs and morale boosters.

I thought that would be a good prize

The players still lose condition, and if the match goes in extra time, it is even worst. This 'competition' is like a gimmick. I just finished mine; it went into extra time, and after the match I had to recover my players manually using 14 green packs (and they still not fully rested; many are in around 84-85% condition).

Like I said twice or more already, Nordeus asks for too much and give little back in return. Their Super Cup thing is just another example. Users have to spent packs to recover players and boost their morale, they have to attend the matches even if they are set at odd times, but what do ftey get in return other than a seasonal trophy (that too if they win)?
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-09-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    The players still lose condition, and if the match goes in extra time, it is even worst. This 'competition' is like a gimmick. I just finished mine; it went into extra time, and after the match I had to recover my players manually using 14 green packs (and they still not fully rested; many are in around 84-85% condition).

Like I said twice or more already, Nordeus asks for too much and give little back in return. Their Super Cup thing is just another example. Users have to spent packs to recover players and boost their morale, they have to attend the matches even if they are set at odd times, but what do ftey get in return other than a seasonal trophy (that too if they win)?
    I have seen a lot of my friend’s super cup matches go to extra time.

Hopefully I win, and Tactician you do know that you player’s condition goes back to 99% on the opening day of the new season even if you do not toucg your player’s condition, if your your Super Cup is your last game don’t bother resting your players unless you are playing friendly games.

Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast