Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    A quick question guys: last season my striker won the Top Scorer Challenge, but I didn't get the bonus, nor the greens, even though I was participating in the event. I sent an email to nordeus asking why, and they said that maybe I wasn't registered to the challenge etc etc.

I sent them screenshots to prove that I was participating, could that help? How many chances do I stand to receive the bonus and the greens?

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    Did you manually check at the finished event? You need to accept the reward manually.

Rookie
    No, I did not check anything because there was nothing to check. I did not receive any "congratulations" or anything

Rookie
    No, I did not check anything because there was nothing to check

Rookie
    Ok, done. Sorry, I did not know I had to check. Thank you!

Nebu likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Posting just because.......

Those three quadruples may never align like that again
    I must be a couple of places above
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A quick question guys: last season my striker won the Top Scorer Challenge, but I didn't get the bonus, nor the greens, even though I was participating in the event. I sent an email to nordeus asking why, and they said that maybe I wasn't registered to the challenge etc etc.

I sent them screenshots to prove that I was participating, could that help? How many chances do I stand to receive the bonus and the greens?
    None
    It's a bug but they don't recognize it because they cannot confirm if it's true or not.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What screenshot exactly?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    What screenshot exactly?
    I sent them the two screenshots attached. But it's fine, I didn't know I had to claim it manually, I thought it was automatic like the prize you get when the league finishes. It's all sorted.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I must be a couple of places above
    Yeah. You at 56 with Bunzo at 55. Forumers sticking together. Lol.

Rookie
    What the flying **** is this. These idiots placed me in a league with 135s and 150s. And it is not the first time. Last time too they pushed me in a league with 7 100+ teams, me being 100 at the start of the season. And regarding friends, I removed them too. Last time my CL group had 2 110+ and 1 112+ . 1 went to win the europa and the other 2 became CL finalists. This time have been drawn in a Cup and CL draw that is at +1 level. These idiots seem to have an agenda against my team. And this is not the first time or 2nd time. Am a level 5 manager and I have been handed uber tough draws in level 1,3,4 already. Are they like pushing me for tanking? It definitely seems so.

Further the league winner at level 4 and the guy who 2nd with me at level 3 are also in my league.
    Last edited by Narrative writer; 10-15-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast