Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Top Eleven has it's own way.
    The game engine is a crap.
    I just play (with my specific way) to spend my time and to win titles.
    I do not try to find any football realism or game logic.
    I know how the game works and I know that a.m. saying bs.

I expected a troll result coming and I know that one of the favor season games the engine choose, is vs a weaker team of my CL group at that moment.
    Attachment 130403

Attachment 130404

But this won't prevent me to win the treble.
    Your winning attitude is enviable Nik...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Your winning attitude is enviable Nik...

I know that, I shouldn’t give up yet but, I have had 3 troll draws in 6 matches. I won it last season but I think they are trying to stop me from progressing forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know that, I shouldn’t give up yet but, I have had 3 troll draws in 6 matches. I won it last season but I think they are trying to stop me from progressing forward

Not really, it is just the ****ty mechanics in this game or you been doing something wrong, but keep into consideration that after some success there is a period of down. This game maybe runs on cycles.
    Some of those matches your reported to be troll do not look like so. You lost probably for some other reason.

Max
    Yeah Tactician I found out my win bonus was not at its maximum. Crap. That is what has cost me I think.

So true, that's how the game is programmed.

Rookie
    So, even the second week is gone. We managed to win all the game in this week,*well done "lads"!

We managed to be still in the top spot of the league (with a 4 points lead to the 2nd), and* we*bettered*our*previous*record*win*of 11-1*with*a 11-0*in*the league.*Our*striker*is*still*top scorer,*and*we won the CL Group.*

Now things get interesting: we smashed our opponents in the cup QF first leg, 5-1. In the semis we would probably face a team that is the same quality as us.*

Now the tricky part: how to counter this formation? It just seems they got player on the pitch, and I never am able to find the proper counter to these line ups, that looks with player on the pitch just to sent 11 guys out there, but they're not, cos they've got the right people in the right positions. Yet they seem made with no criteria whatsoever to my eyes.

Any suggestions?*

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    So, even the second week is gone. We managed to win all the game in this week,*well done "lads"!

We managed to be still in the top spot of the league (with a 4 points lead to the 2nd), and* we*bettered*our*previous*record*win*of 11-1*with*a 11-0*in*the league.*Our*striker*is*still*top scorer,*and*we won the CL Group.*

Now things get interesting: we smashed our opponents in the cup QF first leg, 5-1. In the semis we would probably face a team that is the same quality as us.*

Now the tricky part: how to counter this formation? It just seems they got player on the pitch, and I never am able to find the proper counter to these line ups, that looks with player on the pitch just to sent 11 guys out there, but they're not, cos they've got the right people in the right positions. Yet they seem made with no criteria whatsoever to my eyes.

Any suggestions?*

My biggest win came in my worst season in the league, I got 20 wins of 26 games that season, it wasn’t great but we won 12-0

What are your goals for this season?
    I want to win the CL no matter what and finish top 3 in the league, semifinals in the cup would be a good bonus.

I have already achieved my goal in the league, 90% chances i am winning it. I have 5 points lead and only one big contender with a 5* team.
    I have 2-0 in the quarters of the cup and i am playing home in the 2nd game.
    And in the CL i have my best opponents on my side of the table, and i will play them in quarters and semis respectively, leaving me with a rather easy final.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post

Any suggestions?*

My thought: Congest the midfield, play possession football - the easy way to score against a congested defence, scanty midfield, and only one striker is free kicks, and that is what possession football gives you in T11.
    On the other hand, do not play deep or serious attack, that team looks perfect in counter-attack. The game engine favours defensive and counter-attack teams, be careful.

On another news:
    The Nebuchadnezzar got trolled out of CL, now we play SL. Hopefully, we will bag the SC via this cheap league.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's nothing personal - lol

It's that the game mechanics if you have a serial of success, are trying to beat you with any possible chance they will find.

And the win bonus is not important. Has a tiny effect in the game.
    Nebu likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast