Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    That's super high. I am a newbie too, so I can't comment on that, but I'm on level 7 and my training level is 34. You said your level 2, so training level 43 is way too high

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    I really don’t train that much. It’s just once a day all players till I can’t train no more. And I use up all the greens from watching vids and mass train all till red again every few days.

Despite having such a high training level. My team quality is really low compared to some of the screenshots here. Last season, I almost hit 70 percent and this season is even worse with the 20 percent deduction. It’s probably cause I do mass training and use greens to refill the entire team which has rather old players.

Somehow my team can still win. I might be weak but my opponents are totally inactive and weak! Maybe I am Low level

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Despite having such a high training level. My team quality is really low compared to some of the screenshots here. Last season, I almost hit 70 percent and this season is even worse with the 20 percent deduction. It’s probably cause I do mass training and use greens to refill the entire team which has rather old players.

Somehow my team can still win. I might be weak but my opponents are totally inactive and weak! Maybe I am Low level
    I hit around 100% each season, that’d because I am a sweat (try hard) and spend a lot of time looking for the appropriate players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I hit around 100% each season, that’d because I am a sweat (try hard) and spend a lot of time looking for the appropriate players.

That's really good. I want to as well but I am broke. The first 2 players I bought cost 2 million plus and I have been struggling with cash since. Huge mistake on my part. Good thing the game engine has been rather forgiving
    khris likes this.

That's really good. I want to as well but I am broke. The first 2 players I bought cost 2 million plus and I have been struggling with cash since. Huge mistake on my part. Good thing the game engine has been rather forgiving
    Sorry, there's a issue that unapproves messages made by forum newcomers time to time, but after few posts approved this is fixed.

Cash won't be a problem for long, just build your stadium and try to go far in Cup and CL rounds. Also sign youth players as they are free and generate revenue.
    When you have a bit of spare cash later, buy 3 star 18-21 year olds and let them sit in your club for a season, train them and sell them at the end. Good profit again.
    Sillybq likes this.

Max
    Not the highest scoring game in the history of top Eleven because I know there was a 7-7 draw before, but this is the biggest one I have seen, 6-5 to one of my friends on the game in a cup semi final.

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Huge Win,

2-1 (I do not mean by the amount we won by but you get me.

This cements our place in the top 2, but there is still lots to do. We still have to play this 4th places team, and first in goal difference but we are stronger than him.

We got our revenge after this.

3-0, he deserved it and his Chances of CL Qualification let alone a title challenge are screwed.

I am gutted we Conceded this goal late on, but we held on, but to be honest it was way more comfortable than that.

We were all over them, when he scored in the 85th minute of that match, I was thinking we were about to be screwed out of the win by the obligatory late revival. We were lucky, our keeper made about 5 saves from that match.

That is what this manager gets for ending my 43 game unbeaten run.

I haven’t lost since then. And touch wood it stays like that.

Last edited by Max; 11-01-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max
    Really, Why do I need 11 morale boosters to fully motivate my squad?

I just won a huge game and my players seem depressed because of that.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Really, Why do I need 11 morale boosters to fully motivate my squad?

I just won a huge game and my players seem depressed because of that.

I put the wrong thing photos down on the wrong post but you can still see that I still need 11 morale boosters.

Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast