Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Won my league today, not really but almost. 7 points clear. The 2nd team got trolled 2 matches in a row. Both yesterday and today. And he is probably back to being inactive as I saw his bench players playing but they were not set as starters.

I have been reading some very good threads recently. I think it is very important for new players to read them.

Very notable ones that will take quite a bit of time to read and I am still going through.

Road to success. How to win cup
    Mini training guide. The day after
    Fast trainer guide
    Beginner's guide for ambitious players

Thank you to all those who created these. Helped me understand alot
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Max
    We beat 2nd place 3-1 so we cement our place on top, we have 1 hard opponent left, I am still 15% stronger but he attends all of his matches, I hope this manager does well, he got unlucky with the league draw.

CL Semi 2nd leg later, we are 3-0 up and we are playing at home, Why do I feel like we will throw it all away.

If we do, I will quit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Have you ever Sen this comment from he assistant manager

nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

Nope. Mine always complains that we need to intercept more passes and they ran rings round us (or words to that effect)...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Someone in my league is doing this to me too. He came back and is causing havoc. 1 mistake from me and I lose the league. But good job, you players look very well trained!
    Same with me, I finished off one of the title contenders, he was in first place but he lost 2 games in a row and one of those to me, my main rival now is North Japan FC, we cannot slip up, when Steven Gerrard what happened when you said that.

Anyway we beat him 3-0 at home.

So best of luck everyone as I say all the time, If we get to the CL Final, we will be playing a team that was in our group, he had a really easy run to the final and I am 14% stronger than him too.

We beat them 2-1 and 2-5 in our group as I came out on top.

Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 06:00 AM.

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Won my league today, not really but almost. 7 points clear. The 2nd team got trolled 2 matches in a row. Both yesterday and today. And he is probably back to being inactive as I saw his bench players playing but they were not set as starters.
    Well done, I am nearly there, one more hard ish opponent and we are clear.

Last edited by Max; 11-06-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Max
    I have been reading some very good threads recently. I think it is very important for new players to read them.

Very notable ones that will take quite a bit of time to read and I am still going through.

Road to success. How to win cup
    Mini training guide. The day after
    Fast trainer guide
    Beginner's guide for ambitious players

Thank you to all those who created these. Helped me understand alot
    Yeah you definitely should read the how to win the cup, I sent you that formation, I played similar formations and had similar formations that helped me win 3 in a row and get into 4 consecutive cup finals.

Mine is always the same thing. Hard work in training blah blah. When I draw or lose. It's surprising or we would have if luck was on our side or it just wasn't our day. Your team must be mentally strong! Maybe a hidden characteristic

Same with me, I finished off one of the title contenders, he was in first place but he lost 2 games in a row and one of those to me, my main rival now is North Japan FC, we cannot slip up, when Steven Gerrard what happened when you said that.

Anyway we beat him 3-0 at home.

So best of luck everyone as I say all the time, If we get to the CL Final, we will be playing a team that was in our group, he had a really easy run to the final and I am 14% stronger than him too.

We beat 2-1 and 2-5 in our group as I came out on top.

14 percent stronger than him. I think the CL is yours. We shall win!

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast