Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My best assisters are sad, only 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine are bad too. 1 guy had 31 and the other 16. Gogs76 was right. We are the weaker teams

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I might consider buying scouts after I join some association and win some tokens in a few months. As of now, I am really on a tight budget with almost all resources except morale packs
    Yeah I will need to join one eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yeah I will need to join one eventually.

You haven't? It's free tokens. Tokens that we lower levels badly need! Join one and invite me when I am level 4

Max

Season 124 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You haven't? It's free tokens. Tokens that we lower levels badly need! Join one and invite me when I am level 4
    Will do

Desert Rats FC finished their season with an 8-0 demolition of the basement team, who suddenly started playing matches at Round 21 (see earlier post re team that hadn't played a match this season). Not bad for a team that only purchased one player all season, winning a League and Cup double.

Nouvion FC lost out to the team that bought 4 scouts between the two Legs of the Champions League Semi-Finals and knocked them out, then grabbed the League Championship from under Nouvion's nose with a 2-4 defeat at the last match of the season. Nouvion only bought one player and blooded a Youth Graduate as their only personnel changes this season, achieving 2nd place in the League, Cup win and Semi-Final token in the Champions League.
    Last edited by talisman; 11-09-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

VFK
    Rookie
    I won the league with a margin of five points. Still it annoys me how my AMR lost the Top Scorer Challenge by one goal (40 v 39) because he failed to deliver against the by far worst team in the league, that I faced in the last round. My AMR scored 1 in 2 games against him while the winning player netted a total of 7 against the same guy.
    Last edited by VFK; 11-09-2019 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    I won the league with a margin of five points. Still it annoys me how my AMR lost the Top Scorer Challenge by one goal (40 v 39) because he failed to deliver against the by far worst team in the league, that I faced in the last round. My AMR scored 1 in 2 games against him while the winning player netted a total of 7 against the same guy.
    I know the feeling, i ve lost 30T in a contest because i ve only assisted twice with the players i needed instead of 3 times in a 12-0 win...
    talk about feeling pissed.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    This. Happened to me before, I was leading the league and I had my top goal scorer miles ahead and in the last few games, my rival’s Amr scores 10 goals and overtakes by 1.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC finished their season with an 8-0 demolition of the basement team, who suddenly started playing matches at Round 21 (see earlier post re team that hadn't played a match this season). Not bad for a team that only purchased one player all season, winning a League and Cup double.

Nouvion FC lost out to the team that bought 4 scouts between the two Legs of the Champions League Semi-Finals and knocked them out, then grabbed the League Championship from under Nouvion's nose with a 2-4 defeat at the last match of the season. Nouvion only bought one player and blooded a Youth Graduate as their only personnel changes this season, achieving 2nd place in the League, Cup win and Semi-Final token in the Champions League.
    They sound like good seasons to me.

talisman likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I know the feeling, i ve lost 30T in a contest because i ve only assisted twice with the players i needed instead of 3 times in a 12-0 win...
    talk about feeling pissed.
    I know that feeling all the same.

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast