Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Question about condition loss and skill gain

VFK
    Rookie

Question about condition loss and skill gain

Is the amount of skills a player gains from a match decided by the minutes played, or number of condition % lost?

In other words, let's say I played two matches with different pressing & marking instructions. Would a player who loses 30 % in the first match likely gain more, than in another match where he lost 20 %, even if he played same full 90 minutes in both?

It's pretty hard to work out because there's so much variance of skill gain between games. I never paid attention to this before the last few days, so I don't yet know myself.
    Last edited by VFK; 10-13-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Max
    All I really know is that your entire team can improve by 0.1-0.3% per match depending on age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Is the amount of skills a player gains from a match decided by the minutes played, or number of condition % lost?

In other words, let's say I played two matches with different pressing & marking instructions. Would a player who loses 30 % in the first match likely gain more, than in another match where he lost 20 %, even if he played same full 90 minutes in both?

It's pretty hard to work out because there's so much variance of skill gain between games. I never paid attention to this before the last few days, so I don't yet know myself.
    The more time... the more condition used.... and is the condition usage what is converted in XP gain.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The gaining in games depends from different factors.
    But for sure the High pressing and man to man cause more condition loss without extra gaining.
    Nebu and VFK like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The gaining in games depends from different factors.
    But for sure the High pressing and man to man cause more condition loss without extra gaining.
    Okay, thanks! That was what I was looking for, skill gain while changing those two instructions, ceteris paribus.