Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge Season 124 - Assists Challenge

Forum Challenge Season 124 - Assists Challenge

After 3 seasons having the Goalkeepers as main protagonists of our challanges, let's go now with a new competition for this season, let's go fo a Assists Challenge.

Every manager will have the chance to select 2 players, to represent it's club for this particular challenge.

We will give till the Season 11th Day - Wednesday 23th October- to register in this thread the 2 players you want to use compete and try to win the Top 3 rewards.

You can add now your 2 candidates to represent your club and if you see one of them don't performing as you expect, you will have till the end of October 23th to post here any change if you wish.

You can add a players capture + association Tag number to track the players.

If for some reason you can't add captures please, write the asso #Tag + Club name and players names + positions so everyone can check out how these are performing.

Cheers!

At the end of the season, we will count how many assists -In the 3 main copmetitions, League, Cup CL/SL **please remember that if you're 3rd placed in CL group Stage we need a capture of the assists gathered before you're placed on SL^^*** - achieved the 2 players of each single manager who is participating in this challenge and the Top 3 managers will be rewarded.

(later I update the rewards and so)

edit*

Reward for top 3 will be 50Tokens, 40T and 30T.

REGISTER

DRAZEN VTC-----#E0AGQ7---------Pawel Krügger----Jurica Boban
    LOS ABRANTES ----#GHPCBK-------Sabrosa Simao-------- Mertens #30
    CHAI--------#V28F1A------Zoltan Czibor------Dino Zoff
    SUPERDUNK-----#A4N72A--------Raún Ginard-------Arturo Suazo
    A.GAVRILIN-------#A203M8--------------Gino Arias------Niall Maxwell
    ILLMAESTROLL ----#ghpcbk------George Weah------George Best #27
    MOTRIN-------------#OOXWGT----Ben Alabanja viii-------Beau Bloes
    STEVAN99----------#UAAVPI------Lionel Messi-----Kylian Mbappe
    MICKEYBFC-------#KBAL2H------Adilio Zijler--------Rachid Ammadah
    DIKESH PRAJAPATI---#UUIZ09-----Dikesh Prajapati------Ricardo Varela
    CHOCOLOVE-----------#0FCS1T----changed for**-Julien Mary--------The Worst Striker
    NEBU-------#82VAPO-------------István Seruja---------Stefan Thor
    GOGS 67-----???----------------H Kaboul and AMC A Honerbach.
    TACTCIAN FRIEND ?--#4XTRVN-----huruk hasturk ---------Robby Mancini
    TACTICIAN------- #4XTRVN-----------Wilfred Eromoigbe----Simon Christophori
    GRANDEF--------#0MUOXY -----------Laurentiu Tofan -------Martin Spasojevic
    Last edited by khris; 11-06-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    mTw likes this.

Addicted
    how that works? just write players names and team or need some screenshoots? i have problem with posting screenshoots, playing on phone so SC are usually too big for posts
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    how that works? just write players names and team or need some screenshoots? i have problem with posting screenshoots, playing on phone so SC are usually too big for posts
    Usually every participant add a capture of the player/s, and the association #Tag number, so everyone can check out the team and players to verify how these are performing.

If you want, you can write the Tag - Club name and the player names + positions you wanna use for this particular competition.

Addicted
    Forum Challenge Season 124 - Assists Challenge-screenshot_20191016-123613_top-eleven.jpgForum Challenge Season 124 - Assists Challenge-screenshot_20191016-123936_top-eleven.jpgForum Challenge Season 124 - Assists Challenge-screenshot_20191016-123900_top-eleven.jpg
    Last edited by drazen vtc; 10-16-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Addicted
    here, and now i cant switch back on forum mobile version damn
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Addicted
    i think theyll add this challenge as well in te

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    After 3 seasons having the Goalkeepers as main protagonists of our challanges, let's go now with a new competition for this season, let's go fo a Assists Challenge.

Every manager will have the chance to select 2 players, to represent it's club for this particular challenge.

We will give till the Season 11th Day - Wednesday 23th October- to register in this thread the 2 players you want to use compete and try to win the Top 3 rewards.

You can add now your 2 candidates to represent your club and if you see one of them don't performing as you expect, you will have till the end of October 23th to post here any change if you wish.

You can add a players capture + association Tag number to track the players.

If for some reason you can't add captures please, write the asso #Tag + Club name and players names + positions so everyone can check out how these are performing.

Cheers!

(later I update the rewards and so)
    The count will start since beginning of the season? And for all competitions?

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    The count will start since beginning of the season? And for all competitions?
    Yep, the 3 comps as we did with the Clean Sheets challange, I've to edit some info..

Apprentice
    Here my players. Asso code #GHPCBK

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Here are my 2 players. Cheers

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast