Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Famous
    What makes this event truly pathetic, and by extension the current version of Top Eleven is when things like this happen.

Free to play against PSG = won 7-1. Yes, seven - one.

Play for 4 tokens against PSG. Straight afterwards, no changes, no condition loss, no morale change, no support (same as first match). Result? Defeat 0-1.

How?

Come on Nordeus, how? The only thing different in the two matches was the 4 tokens I paid to play the 2nd game.

Result of 3rd game played exactly the same, is now in 3-3 draw.

It's just all totally fcuking random isn't it?

Well... on the good side, this event has caused me to take the best decision - I will probably quit the game at the end of this season or the next, and I will be free from this ****. I had enough of this game. There are flaws, bugs, certain discouragements, other negatives and so on in the game... but still I kept playing, but this event just made things worst. It has been set in such a way that it is very hard to even finish the 4th phase. For me, personally, it did not matter much as the reward is not worth it but not all users have same aims or wants. One member of my association really wants the jersey and we even got into some arguments just because of this event. I must say that we, members of the association I am currently in, we have been very active and all put in effort. We made it 3 times in a row 1st in the daily leaderboard ranks, but simply completing phase 4 and above is nearly impossible unless maybe spend hundreds of dollars to increase the quality of our teams significantly by training. I will do what I can with the resources left in my account to help the association to complete this 4th phase but I am not going to spend 1 more cent on this game. Apparently, Nordeus told that we need to find the right strategy to beat each opponent to someone that complained about the hardness of the opponents, but as many users noticed, the matches are just poorly simulated based on randomness and whatever else scripting and ratios they set. Strategy they say when the game hardly has any football logic left besides the few that were from some years ago. I am fed up with this game and the matches of phase 4 of this event just keep putting me on my nerves, so much that it makes me want to leave now itself.

I do not like the direction Nordeus is going. As someone that spent more than 100 USD on this game in less than 1.5 months, I was not satisfied with many things but I tried be positive and keep playing but this phase 4 of this event made me disgusted to the point of overflow. The game is just a pain. Even to get the desired players to buy is a pain. What this game has been asking in terms of effort, time and money, is simply absurbed. Nordeus asks a lot but give little in return. The visible tricks or scams such as the so-called sales, the ****ty rewards and so on says a lot about the company, what are their intentions and what else bad they could have set in this game but which are not visible. I just cannot keep on playing this game or worst supporting it. My decision has been made - this will be the last season I will play, if not, then next season will be last, and unlike in the past where I made comebacks, I doubt I will come back again. Enough is enough.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    eXtEnDeD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    What makes this event truly pathetic, and by extension the current version of Top Eleven is when things like this happen.

Free to play against PSG = won 7-1. Yes, seven - one.

Play for 4 tokens against PSG. Straight afterwards, no changes, no condition loss, no morale change, no support (same as first match). Result? Defeat 0-1.

How?

Come on Nordeus, how? The only thing different in the two matches was the 4 tokens I paid to play the 2nd game.

Result of 3rd game played exactly the same, is now in 3-3 draw.

It's just all totally fcuking random isn't it?
    It is just total bull****. Or maybe many of us are not smart enough to figure out tactics or strategies based on football knowledge to win sufficient games against PSG. Strategy they say, that is why so many ****s been happening in this game where in some cases people even reported about teams winning with GK in outfield position and formations all messed. IMO, the event matches are just simulated randomly in a simplified way with some consideration on the quality difference and a little less on some other things. Also, there seem to be certain limits and ratios as the game starts trolling after some wins to make you fail. Same for goal difference, you score 1 against PSG, they put you 2 or 3, you score 2 they put you 4 or 5. Many goals can just come out of nowhere just to satisfy whatever **** they put (oh and there is that pause or freeze break in the match as reported in some posts before, where the opponent scores a goal), and I noticed many times a goal coming in the last minutes to make the user's score worst. Quality-wise itself we are no match in my association as the difference is as big as 25-40%. Only Nordeus know how they expect us to beat PSG enough of times to complete phase 4. I won only once in many tries, got a few draws and the losses just stack.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Frankly, I don't think any team, not even the super tankers and mutants, can unlock phase 5. It's the same as many preachers talking about a heavenly paradise, but no one has actually seen it.
    Yes you are right...

[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-screenshot_1.jpg

And we are not a super tankers or mutants...just dedicated players who love the game
    with all of its flaws.
    Last edited by Rizla; 10-25-2019 at 08:22 AM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Well this is the classic trick you can use to win nordeus troll events.
    To lower the quality before the event draw and buy players or strength the team afterwards.
    We did that in some older events but now they have some minimum quality of the bots plus the crazy 28 days/season market so it's not worthy anymore.
    At least not for those prizes.

ΦΙΛΑΡΑΚΙ, ΠΑΟΚ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΑΦΟΥ
    maloukees and jarharnamme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Yes you are right...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	130409

And we are not a super tankers or mutants...just dedicated players who love the game
    with all of its flaws.
    How you got Real Madrid 120% in quality? Highest quality member in your association is less than 100%?
    On my side, Real Madrid is about 157% and my team when the event started was about 110-112%%.

Yes you are right...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	130409

with all of its flaws.
    you all started with 80% players right? thats why is 120

All of us have quality 80-85%
    Posidonas this trick is dead.In every draw your team even if its only 1%, will calculated like 80%
    this occurs to assosiations draws too.
    so its not worthy to strengthen your squad.
    So we did not strenght our teams and only today we take the player from Dortmund
    Last edited by Rizla; 10-25-2019 at 08:47 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

All of us have quality 80-85%
    Posidonas this trick is dead.In every draw your team even if its only 1%, will calculated like 80%
    so its not worthy to strengthen your squad.
    So we did not strenght our teams and only today we take the player from Dortmund
    The problem comes to all those who already made the season investment, having 114% teams and a Real madrid of 148%.... One can reach a AvQ of 120 easy with 80% players but a 114 can't trap a 148 unless a very big investment..

Its not easy and its not worthy or neccesery to make your team from 80% to 120% for this event.
    Basicly its not worthy to make your team 120% for any reason.
    maloukees and Altiplano like this.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast