Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME

Dreamer
    same issue here, our mate is 7* and rest of us only 5-6. We have never beaten Real, only goals.... only my mate can beat Real sometimes.
    I play 40 games against Real and scored 80 points ... f......g ridiculous
    not sure if we can make it, with all honesty my friends are pissed off enough despite being very active in the event ..... wake up Nordeus
    spent like 250 tokens (which I dont care about anyway) ... its just waste of time[Official] Unite Against Giants 2019 - FULL-TIME-issue.jpg
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Sorry mate, but if I count properly, event has been already prolonged by one day already. For how long you want to see continue this **** ?

Are you enjoying 0-8 and 0-10 results vs. Real Madrid ? Cause I am not....
    Maybe some people like getting dominated and destroyed.... you know it can be a fetish.

I managed finished phase 4 in maybe less than 24 hours from the start of step 2 to step 3 but I had to push myself up to the point where I did not even sleep much since yesterday, and also as shown in the picture, other members put in effort too. So my job is done as the member that wanted this jersey will get it as soon as he comes online and claim it.

7 Wins: 3-1, 2-1, 4-1, 2-0, 3-2, 2-1, 3-1 (4 of which was won in a row after I started getting things right)
    3 Draws: 1-1, 2-2, 0-0 (if i am not mistaken)
    Other points came from goals scored in matches lost.

Last edited by Tactician; 10-25-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Mirrowka like this.

Any suggestions against real Madrid.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Sigh.
    Yesterday I claimed a mediocre 104% AMC/AMR who wouldn't even get on my bench.
    Today, I get spanked three consecutive times by PSG. Shudder to think about Real after this.

Can we just have King of the Hill every month?
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    Sigh.
    Yesterday I claimed a mediocre 104% AMC/AMR who wouldn't even get on my bench.
    Today, I get spanked three consecutive times by PSG. Shudder to think about Real after this.

Can we just have King of the Hill every month?
    Previous posts in this thread already say a lot. We basically got 'scammed' by Nordeus with this event. Most rewards are not worth putting the effort, while higher phases are a big pain and somewhat impossible to complete for many active associations. Many abandonned at phase 3 itself. The only decent thing that could be earned is those 20T by finishing first in the leaderboard every day. But then, just think of those that finished 2nd and below; they hardly got something. Despite so many complaints and requests to improve rewards and convenience (some of which was made in last year's event thread itself, and even SaucyFC said he/she sent the feedback), nothing improved and in fact, it just worst. As I said, I do not like the direction Nordeus is going and they will lose me and maybe a lot of other customers soon or later.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-26-2019 at 03:48 AM.
    Horcrux likes this.

Famous
    What is going on.....

Against Dortmund so hard to win.. just my teammates and I get some goals and ...we finally made it to unlock PSG.. I just tried we WON 3-0 first try... very easy???

Why is PSG so easy compared to DORTMUND?????? just because the the 3rd level you can win a free player??

By the way our FA give more or less already up. just playing for the free greens when we made a sub. lol

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    What is going on.....

Against Dortmund so hard to win.. just my teammates and I get some goals and ...we finally made it to unlock PSG.. I just tried we WON 3-0 first try... very easy???

Why is PSG so easy compared to DORTMUND?????? just because the the 3rd level you can win a free player??

By the way our FA give more or less already up. just playing for the free greens when we made a sub. lol
    No. The difficulty is set higher against PSG. Your approach against Dortmund was probably not good but maybe against PSG was better. I just tried a common approach - something that some users would have used and recommend to play against a 423W1 but not something I used in the previous attempts against Dortmund and my team lost 3-1 (there was even 1 sending off). Going through the flanks the active way (not by counter-attack) is not the way to go against Dortmund. So, active approaches using the 4-4-2, for example, are expected not to work unless maybe you have a big quality advanatage. Passive is the way to go versus Dortmund. I used a counter-attacking long passing through the middle approach but with high pressing approach against Dortmund.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-26-2019 at 11:25 AM.

Rookie
    Will this event be extended? If yes how many days? The Real Madrid (161.6%) is really touch.

This is just great, won twice Real (45% stronger), third time I had 3:2 and penalty for 4:2 (in 80' missed) but lost game in 90'.

Here are picture of win (statistics), and how I lost game that I should win (2 pictures).

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast