Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion? And what is your favou

Addicted
    For me it’s the Cup. I don’t know why but I can’t seem to beat the opponents even closer to my quality. Plus, there is always at least one team that is 15-20% higher.

CL is getting harder, I have not been able to win for several seasons now.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Completing phase 4 and 5 in Unite Against Giants 2019.
    Ha, fair enough, I can’t get 50 points because I am a one man association.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ha, fair enough, I can’t get 50 points because I am a one man association.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why you did not join an active association, there have been so many requests on the association section the forum itself before the event started.

What is your team quality and what are the quality or your opponents for the event?

Famous
    Used to be the cup. When they moved from 128 to 64 teams + only +1 lvl teams at worst, it became rather easy. It used to be my favourite competition but now I must say CL is much much harder and became the one I prefer.

Max

What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion? And what is your favou

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Used to be the cup. When they moved from 128 to 64 teams + only +1 lvl teams at worst, it became rather easy. It used to be my favourite competition but now I must say CL is much much harder and became the one I prefer.
    I view it the same way, CL is always the most important one to win for me.
    Last edited by Max; 06-06-2021 at 06:56 PM.

If you are an active manager like me, the league and cup should be rather easy to win.
    Champions League whatever has in it s name the difficulty., it s for the champions. Especially the final in which you don t get a 2nd chance to redeem yourself like you do in the knockout rounds or the groups.You have one chance only.
    My first cup at lvl 1 was won because my best player scored in the last minute to equalize from a rather unpleasent troll.
    The league i won with almost 20 points lead to the 2nd place...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    If you are an active manager like me, the league and cup should be rather easy to win.
    Champions League whatever has in it s name the difficulty., it s for the champions. Especially the final in which you don t get a 2nd chance to redeem yourself like you do in the knockout rounds or the groups.You have one chance only.
    My first cup at lvl 1 was won because my best player scored in the last minute to equalize from a rather unpleasent troll.
    I also agree with you about the CL, it took me until the 4th attempt in the final all against poor managers too, those were painful,

The cup has been easy for me the last few seasons though.
    Last edited by Max; 06-06-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Max

What is the hardest trophy to win on the game in your opinion? And what is your favou

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Also to add to this, I watched your cup final and you were about to lose 2-1 to a bot, you got the equaliser luckily for you.

I have had this happen to me before, I went into the Cup Final in good form, only losing once in 31 games, then I dominate the team but still lose to a 34% bot team, the game’s logic is stupid sometimes and it can take out the worst in people.
    Last edited by Max; 06-06-2021 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Autocorrect
    maloukees likes this.

Thanks for supporting me back then.
    If I would have lost the final there would have been some chances I would give up on the game.
    I ve had a 5-7* team and would have lost to a 3* team.
    I was actually shocked when I equalized in the last minute...
    So much BS is happening with this game...smh

Addicted
    Champions League has all it takes to be hard, its the best 4 of each campionship, but in the end it all comes down to the competitions draw, i've said it before and say it again, no competitions should have initial diference of more than 20% between strongest and weakest teams!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Completing phase 4 and 5 in Unite Against Giants 2019.
    Tactitian come on you are a great player I almost single handedly ended phase 4 (made 448/600 pts) I've i had a better association I would ended level 5 for sure.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast