Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: RIP game engine

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Gizzmo, the biggest question is why you even continue to support and play this game after having seen such a thing as you described?

It seems Nordeus been doing a lot of things on purpose rather than them being mistakes or bugs or flaws. The repetitive scam-like sales and event rewards, for example, is a good indication of their ways. No wonder why, despite so many complaints about so many bad things in this game from many users, most were never fixed or improved. Those negative things were probably put in on intention.

My decision has been made though. The negatives in the ongoing Unite Against Giant 2019 event were the missing drops for the container to overflow.
    My support is really minimal. I have 1000s of tokens and play for the treble only, once every 3 seasons. So, as I said, I stick to the same tactic whatever the oppo is proposing. I farm greens and I train my players. What I do is nothing close to managing a foorball team. I am just taking advantage of the game features. But to be honest what I do is most like sticking to a bad habit than playing and having fun.

Some interesting points and good debate here gents. I can also see a difference in the game engine but also many other changes in the 6 years I’ve been playing. Yes, we could stop and leave or try other games but it’s not that easy. A good point made that it is difficult to just walk away and maybe leave behind a team that you have spent years nurturing. Something does need to change where the game engine is concerned, this is true and many of us are patiently waiting and hoping that will happen.
    nikolgiorgos and gizzmo like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Well many here are complaining about genuine things, that's true to T11 there are lots of problems, but i wanted to gloat today about my achievement in the cup. Lvl27 quarters
    Lost my first leg away, 4-1 forgot to train and forgot to do just about everything that a normal manager does, lost 4-1, But i never lost hope, why?, Because on my other account i lost 3-1 against a strong opponent, and i had a go at his defense in the second leg and won on penalties.
    So keeping that in mind i rested some players to be at their peak, made some tactical changes moral boosted and almost forgot to train again, "nordeus stops me entering my squad at 5minutes WTF" and won 6-1 second leg, aggregate 7-5 shld have ended it normal regulation time but they scored on the 75 minutes with the score 3-1 and my players missed 2 sitters. So all is not lost bro, have a cool mind, have a go at their defense and with some luck you shall overcome.
    "FOOTBALL, BLOODY HELL" #SAFRIP game engine-screenshot_20191026-102949.jpgRIP game engine-screenshot_20191026-102938.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

IMHO the problem here is simple. I think Nordeus with all the changes they made to the engine because of these monthly events +training, bonuses, morale etc. simply lost control ober the engine and they can't or simply don't know how to return back to the previous point when the engine really worked. As a result our well trained powerful teams keep losing to some weaker bots while bot teams have 100% result, especially in the league, winning most of the matches with 1 goal difference and scoring dirung the 89th or 90th min

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Lost my first leg away, 4-1 forgot to train and forgot to do just about everything that a normal manager does, lost 4-1, But i never lost hope, why?, Because on my other account i lost 3-1 against a strong
    You never lost hope because you knew nothing you did for training or preparation made any difference. You didn't lose the first leg because you didn't train because training and bonuses are just cosmetic, they never influence the results. You only lost the first game 4-1 because you called "heads" and the coin came up "tails". But fear not! It may be heads tomorrow!
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

After all this time the game faces the same problems lol. I really miss playing a good managing game, yet I still don't feel the need to install this game again. Oh well maybe by some miracle things will change, until then there is no reason for me to play an addictive but predictable game.

by the way hi guys, I hope you are doing well.

Top Eleven Forum > Top Eleven Game
    khris and Altiplano like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, nothing is changing the time of the year.
    Get back for the new TE 2020.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No, nothing is changing the time of the year.
    Get back for the new TE 2020.
    I know my question sounds ridiculously stupid but since you are a forum moderator, do you know anything that will be added into to next year’s addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    After many games, we all came to the conclusion that game tactics had very little effect on the game result nowadays. My only aim until recently was to focus on training, bonuses and of course, stars. But a simple experiment I made gave me the ultimate proof that there was no tacical aspect whatsoever in this game anymore: I played and won a game against my league's leader with all my players out of position! Not even a GK in the goal. On top of that, I shared the possession (50-50) when until recently it would have been a 80-20 to him. Did it again today but this time the oppo was 20% better and attending. He only won by 1 goal at the very last minute! Why the hell would I continue thinking of the better way to beat a certain tactic when you see things like this. Sad.
    The game engine has been dead a very long time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know my question sounds ridiculously stupid but since you are a forum moderator, do you know anything that will be added into to next year’s addition.
    I know something but cannot share it
    * but it's not about the game engine
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast