Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Facing league topper at 140%

Rookie

Facing league topper at 140%

I am at 120%. I play 4 2 3 1, attacking, high press, short pass, normal tackle, offside on.
    He plays 4 3 3 . All of his strikers are 160+.
    What should I do? He hasn't lost a game this season. From my asso I can get 2 3 supports, not more than that. Please help me with a plan.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    I am at 120%. I play 4 2 3 1, attacking, high press, short pass, normal tackle, offside on.
    What should I do? He hasn't lost a game this season. From my asso I can get 2 3 supports, not more than that. Please help me with a plan.
    Just give it your all and try to play attacking football but don’t be too open at the back either.

And Also and most importantly...........

Hopefully your opponent receives a troll result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In cases like this, I usually don't watch the game and let the God of Troll works its magic on the game engine.
    Just make sure your team is in perfect condition.
    Good luck!
    nikolgiorgos and maloukees like this.

Rookie
    Drew 1 1. I had support, 3 of my friends. I played normal in first half and hard defending in next. He injured my best midfielder though

Max
    Drew 1 1. I had support, 3 of my friends. I played normal in first half and hard defending in next. He injured my best midfielder though
    Good result for you, I did this before, I drew 1-1 to a 19% stronger team. I don’t turn up and that worked out well for me.

Addicted
    In those games I usually play defensive and counter attack, doesn't work every time but the team performs well

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    In those games I usually play defensive and counter attack, doesn't work every time but the team performs well
    Yes but why keep using it if it doesn’t work?

Famous
    Congrats mate, good result

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes but why keep using it if it doesn’t work?

Do you have a tactic against stronger teams that works every time? I find that hard do belive, when you can't even find one against the smaller teams

Dreamer
    Congratulations but replay game you will lose , there is high probability I would say.

My personal advise would be .... skip the level, tank for a season and get rid of that idiot from your sight. Lower your team average and enjoy it with the same % teams in the all competitions.

120% is not necessary to have to win the trophies anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast