Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 8.16 - 31st of October

How is that an offer? Extra rewards they say.... . If a user choose Dortmund and Dortmund wins, he clearly will make a big loss and if the user opts for Milan as the winner and Milan wins, he will still make a small loss (600+720 tokens + 3x115 packs for 122.80 USD is a loss - less value for money compared to the normal price as 122.80 USD is the price for more than 1500T). So, briefly, you want users to sort of make bets by buying tokens but they will end up as losers even if they win the bet? This is just another scam.

There is another catch: what if the match ends draw?
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-03-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Max
    Oh it is only $122.80 that price is incredible!

Please understand I that I am joking lol.

Tactician is this a good offer?

Actually, I don’t think so.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-03-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Oh it is only $122.80 that price is incredible!

Please understand I that I am joking lol.

Tactician is this a good offer?

Actually, I don’t think so.
    You need to compare the normal prices of tokens available to you to that of the so-called sales, offers and so on. For the case you have shown, it is quit clear that this is a scam because the user will get less value for for money, even if he choose the right team, especially if it is the favorite team to win. If the user loses the bet, it will be worst. Again, I say it is a scam. For about double the price, you can get 100T - 10T immediately and 3T every day - which means in 2 days you will have 16T guaranteed if you logged in the game once every of those days.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-04-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Max

[Official] Top Eleven 8.16 - 31st of October

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You need to compare the normal prices of tokens available to you to that of the so-called sales, offers and so on. For the case you have shown, it is quit clear that this is a scam because the user will get less value for for money, even if he choose the right team, especially if it is the favorite team to win. If the user loses the bet, it iw worst. Again, I say it is a scam. For about double the price, you can get 100T -1 0T immediately and 3T every day - which means in 2 days you will have 16T guaranteed if you logged in the game once every of those days.
    I hope you understand that I was joking about $122.00 being a good price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123