Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Tactical Interview - The Prof -leave your question

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Welll...

I am not Khris but I think I can answer this question, it is random most of the time, but I think it does give you a harder League, and I think it also could depend on the trophies you win, but again wait until Khris gives you confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Buying players on Day 1 of the season doesn't affect the League you get as it has already been decided at the end of season reset; the League makeup is hidden until Day 3, unless your first League match is first up on Day 3, in which case you will see it as your 'next match' on the home page after your last match on Day 2.
    Maxraf, khris, Nick Lizas and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Searching for tactical theories in TE is like searching for alliens in the moon.
    You know that there are none, but you are still looking...
    pleasures, Der_Ryan_M and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Buying players on Day 1 of the season doesn't affect the League you get as it has already been decided at the end of season reset; the League makeup is hidden until Day 3, unless your first League match is first up on Day 3, in which case you will see it as your 'next match' on the home page after your last match on Day 2.
    Exact, is the daily maintenance of day 1 that secides the league draws, so if someone buy full 9* day 1 will not affect the match ups.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Searching for tactical theories in TE is like searching for alliens in the moon.
    You know that there are none, but you are still looking...
    I agree. I won everything last season with default settings.

Max
    Are the winners of each competition, the league, Champions League, Super League, Cup and Super Cup determined before the season in each server.

Are the winners of each competition, the league, Champions League, Super League, Cup and Super Cup determined before the season in each server.

I sincerely bl**dy hope not - otherwise what's the point?
    Altiplano likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Does he think tactics, good players and plans make any difference since Nordeus have implemented so much rubbush that seems to have affected the game engine

Thats imprecise. Every team have an amount of players, with every new signing, the contribution player roles of each team, change. So, if a manager, know how to detect his own team configuration, doing tests, paying attention to the whole situation, to know if he have key players, if he have an aggressive player ... a bad GK... etc then is when a manager can affect the performance, by discarding players, sign new ones to change the team configuration and ofc. been active during the season in a suficient way to affect the results.
    If, you dont attend, and dont train, and you "do nothing" maybe, you can have a "well programmed team" in terms of contribution, but the actives can defeat you by been present, attending to resolve the match scenarios etc

So no, the league is not something determined by default, what changes is the internal programming due the own teams movements in the market.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Does he think tactics, good players and plans make any difference since Nordeus have implemented so much rubbush that seems to have affected the game engine
    I don’t think so, because I was able to correctly predict my league standing after getting a troll draw vs a 29% weaker team on an old account which made us fall to second on goal difference on 60 points with a 17% weaker team.

We were to play them on the second last day of the season and I knew I would lost the game and I knew they would be league champions. I played the game vs the 77% mediocre team who was somehow the league leader.

We went 0-2 up as expected and they had equalised by minute 66 and I knew they would get a last minute winner, we then conceded an 83rd minute goal to lose the league (I knew it) that happened and we lost the league. Good times lol

I want to ask @Illmaestroll but it's not about tactics.
    - Do you play for the challenge or for the titles ?
    I mean, do you drop quality to avoid +1 lv opponents or do you accept friends from the same lv and server with strong teams ?

- Did you ever stay same season on purpose ? Why ?

Also @Khris, you must show his team with the association view.
    I don't think he has full 9* players.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast