Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    That injury and substitution you were forced to make gave the match engine an excuse to change up the way the match played - many times I've seen that sort of thing...

I've learnt to be thankful that I've got a win and three points, whatever the scoreline.
    That is true, I need to learn that as well, I still have not lol.

I would only concede 8-13 goals per season in the league, this time, 18, at least we have the League wrapped up this season, no Champions League unlike the last 2 seasons because I decided to quit and come back to the game mid season/ last week.

We have got the job done so I am proud of that, 2nd place bottled it to be honest. He got a troll draw to 5th place and then he lost 6-1 to me, I was 1% weaker as well.

I also sustained my biggest Home defeat ever, 0-3 this season.

I have won 203/246 of my games and that number will grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Congrats mate. I barely made it out alive. Another 1-0 CL final win and again I was much stronger. So just super cup and league left!
    Congrats mate..... a win is a win 1-0 or 6-0... good job...

Today the Supercup and after that I sell some of my reserve to lower the quality.... not of my first 11 it is so hard to find normal-good players for a normal price ..

Famous
    Yes....

Just won the League I'm out of reach of #2 by winning my final game of this season in the League with 5-0.

That's back to back league title this season , with also the CL title..

It seems a spam account (rosakalina) is on the forum.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It seems a spam account (rosakalina) is on the forum.
    mods are here
    Tactician likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Yes....

Just won the League I'm out of reach of #2 by winning my final game of this season in the League with 5-0.

That's back to back league title this season , with also the CL title..
    Back to back league titles for me too, also my back to back Champions Leagues and Super Cups last season.

Got knocked out of the Champions League this season in the group stage.

Knocked out in the cup in the Round of 16, back to the good old days .

I had a streak of 4 consecutive cup finals, winning 3 consecutively but losing to a stronger team in the 4th.

This season has been a struggle, I reduced my player’s quality because I planned to quit. I did not and I ended up out of the rest of the Competitions early in the season but I still came away with the league at least.

I still have to play my last game though. I got trolled to them last time but I will win this time.

maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Back to back league titles for me too, also my back to back Champions Leagues and Super Cups last season.

Got knocked out of the Champions League this season in the group stage.

Knocked out in the cup in the Round of 16, back to the good old days .

I had a streak of 4 consecutive cup finals, winning 3 consecutively but losing to a stronger team in the 4th.

This season has been a struggle, I reduced my player’s quality because I planned to quit. I did not and I ended up out of the rest of the Competitions early in the season but I still came away with the league at least.

I still have to play my last game though. I got trolled to them last time but I will win this time.

What s your plan for the next season? How much do you want to change from your team? Who is staying? Who is leaving? Did you farmed rests?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What s your plan for the next season? How much do you want to change from your team? Who is staying? Who is leaving? Did you farmed rests?
    I am not sure if anyone will stay, I need to buy more youths but I managed to decrease my average team age in the last few seasons by 2.1 to 25.9 although it is slightly older, my team quality is a disappointing 89.8%, my average is around 99-100%

It will be that next season, I actually do not intend on keeping any of my players because they will be useless four star players, I need to buy six star players again at the start of the season, I haven’t logged in today but I will now in a few minutes to start daily Maintenance.

The only player that had a chance of staying on the starting line up is my MR, I am too lazy to check him right now.

The big goal for next season is the quadruple.

But the main goal will be returning to the top of my server and win the Champions League for the third time in 4 seasons, also I would like the super cup with that.

Third trophy of the season for Nouvion Ville FC, adding the Super Cup to their League and Champions League double.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-super-mr-final-atbanwtmau-fc.jpg
    maloukees likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Third trophy of the season for Nouvion Ville FC, adding the Super Cup to their League and Champions League double.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S12 Super MR Final - Atbanwtmau FC.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	131088
    I had that exact season last season, with winning the league really narrowly, scraping a 1-0 in the Champions League Final and losing the cup Final but winning the Super Cup 3-1 Congrats

talisman likes this.

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast