Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will not be leaving the forum, I will leave the game
    If you leave the game, for what you will be writing in the forum ?
    nay, forget about it.
    You 'll find something
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you leave the game, for what you will be writing in the forum ?
    nay, forget about it.
    You 'll find something
    I will, I would just sort of quote posts or whatever, as you can see, my average posts per day, above 7.5 so I will post but that could go down.

I will probably respond to people’s question and other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nouvion FC start their 12th Season in Level 12, having promoted in every season they have played so far.

Last season, they hoarded their resources a bit, purchasing only a utility AM player and introducing a Youth school graduate in midfield, joining two other previous graduates in that playing area - the Nouvion FC Youth setup seems to be adept at pumping out 12/14T MCs which are eminently trainable and perform well, but which are susceptible to yellow cards...

The Nouvion goal machine was working overtime again last season, the front three netting a total 163 goals and 75 assists between them (Season 10: 134/67), which contributed massively to the team's League Runner-up, Cup Winners and Champions League Semi-Final record.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s11-forwards-goals.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s11-l11-league-table.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-final-result.jpg

Nouvion FC Club History to Season 11:

Season 125 - Are you ready?-nv-club-history-season-11.jpg

This season, the Management look to improving on last season's performance, at least adding the League Championship to their award locker and going a couple of steps further in the Champions League. Starting with 84% Quality, they find themselves in a same Level Champions League, with only one team a way ahead of them in Quality, and they happen to be in the same Group

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-groups-initial.jpg

The starting Playing Squad, with their club record...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-playing-squad-initial.jpg

Like their sister club, the emphasis on recruitment this season will be on defence, with the Management hoping that the Youth school does its usual and coughs up another decent midfielder. There's a lot of flexibility up front at the moment, but another decent ST won't come amiss to provide some support for the usual front three, who are again being relied upon for some spectacular scoring feats.
    Last edited by talisman; 11-11-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Max is the type that would probably be suitable for a type of chat service I was on more than years ago. It is called IRC. There, the user can stay anonymous and can chat to many other people on a common window. I was spending a lot of hours fooling around there. There were so many ways of having fun... you could even troll people.
    What do you mean by this?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S12 Champ Groups Initial.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	130696
    Wow, how did you get those stats?

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Max is the type that would probably be suitable for a type of chat service I was on more than years ago. It is called IRC. There, the user can stay anonymous and can chat to many other people on a common window. I was spending a lot of hours fooling around there. There were so many ways of having fun... you could even troll people.
    It reminds me of the first years of 2000s. It was fun.lol
    Tactician likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    It reminds me of the first years of 2000s. It was fun.lol
    I remember the chat room but I don’t know what Tactician means by saying I would be good at something

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    Wow, how did you get those stats?

Manually looking at every team in the CL and copying the relevant bits into an Excel spreadsheet Takes me about 15-20 minutes.

Now I can see in the later parts of the competition what the difference is in my opponents' Quality so I can see who's been splashing the tokens...
    Last edited by talisman; 11-11-2019 at 05:41 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Manually looking at every team in the CL and copying the relevant bits into an Excel spreadsheet
    Speaking about dedication First time I see something similar, I'm impressed, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    Speaking about dedication First time I see something similar, I'm impressed, seriously

I do the same for the team. Every match is recorded (hence the 'Club record' for each player) - I can see at a glance which players are having a bad period with a run of low ratings and give them a rest for a couple of days to give them a chance to recharge and come back raring to go. Again it only takes me a few minutes at the end of the match but saves minutes having to go back through past matches to see player performance - I think it's worth a couple of wins in a League season and has saved 2nd Leg heartache in more than a few Cup/CL rounds in the past.

Wait 'til you see what I'm going to do tomorrow morning for the League...
    Last edited by talisman; 11-11-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast