Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

We only met this opponent in the CL Semis a week ago and we have beaten him again, 1-4 this time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-14-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Max
    Finally, we have made a clean sheeet but we got another 15 pack injury, I am now down to only 109 injury packs.

Max

So far after 3 games in the league

We have fallen to second as first won 8-0, he is weak so we will be grand

Edit, this is the last photo I will ever have of my league standings, because I have quit the game,

After 2 years and 3 different stints I am done.

Last edited by Max; 11-15-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Desert Rats FC introduced a new utility Attacking Midfielder to their starting line-up today, he repaid the Management's faith with three goals over the two matches played. Reserve 'keeper Andrew Taiwo stood in between the sticks while first choice Florian Saskin recovered from his injury yesterday and recorded two clean sheets, 7 saves and ratings of 8.1 and 8.5, giving the Management a selection headache for the more rigorous matches tomorrow - keep him in or put the better-Quality first-choice 'keeper back into the starting line-up?

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-05.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC had a couple of lower-Quality opponents today, and chalked up another couple of wins, but didn't have it all their own way. They lost midfielder Sam Shaw to injury in only the second minute of the League match but won 5-0 to go temporarily to the top of the table, and had to fight all the way in the Champions League, being 1-0 and 2-1 up and getting pegged back, but scored a late winner.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-05.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Easy win yesterday. So we're at 6 points. Interesting how the league seems "split" in 2 parts, if that makes sense. 3 teams at 9 points and all the others at least 3 points behind them.

Now we have the Cup, but it will be easy as we won 7-2 the first leg. The match I'm concerned the most is surely the league match that will take place tonight.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Season 125 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-11-15-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg

Next round in cup vs my old friend @Steppenwolf, another matchup of the giants.
    This time he has the advantage of +1 level and about 10% quality (at this point). Looking forward to it bro!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    600 tokens for this? Wow, I could train 2 youngsters for that amount of tokens.
    He’s old too, why would you even spend money on hat?

I know, my posts still keep coming but I have deleted the game.

Last edited by Max; 11-15-2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Typo

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    600 tokens for this? Wow, I could train 2 youngsters for that amount of tokens.
    The most expensive one I’ve seen was a 144%, 18 y.o AML that cost 1344 tokens.

How am I supposed to fork that up, at least give us some decent offers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Trying to stay lv this season is not so easy.
    I won today
    Season 125 - Are you ready?-league-1-troll.jpg

Man of the match, my 1* DC-GK
    Season 125 - Are you ready?-league-1-troll-rates.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

That is ridiculous...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast