Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow really? That's sad, why that?
    Probably because of repetitive abusive words towards Nordeus. It is understandable why users react like this because some ways of Nordeus and their game piss people off but he was like a senior member here so (VIP forum status) and he could have restrained himself posting abusive words.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Nouvion's Academy has a history of churning out 12/14T MCs that are easily trainable and perform well. We'll have to see how this one performs long-term as he got injured in his second match (first as a starter)...
    It could be because that you trained him too much in a short amount of time and started him too soon instead of allowing a longer cooldown period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It could be because that you trained him too much in a short amount of time and started him too soon instead of allowing a longer cooldown period.
    That's not happened to me before with a Youth player, but that could be it...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Probably because of repetitive abusive words towards Nordeus. It is understandable why users react like this because some ways of Nordeus and their game piss people off but he was like a senior member here so (VIP forum status) and he could have restrained himself posting abusive words.
    To get stud VIP status, I have to post about 3,000 more times or something, which is achievable, It will probably take another 8 months at the rate of my posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    That's not happened to me before with a Youth player, but that could be it...
    It could happen to any player. Heavy training followed by starting in the following matches just increases the chance of injury (it is still a hit a miss when it comes for the player to be injured or not). Heal him with red packs; no need restrict yourself on the belief that if a player gotninjured and is healed by red packs, he will perform badly; you might be suprised when you will observe the opposite happening. This game has no AI.

Looks like I have to sell someone. Barely missed it, only needed 20k more. No more matches till after daily reset. I used to always get a lot of cash from daily logins but somehow I didn’t this week. Not enough. I read I will lose my best player if I do not? Has anything changed?

Season 125 - Are you ready?-2b8de705-03d2-497f-8ab4-6c5c76f854cd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Looks like I have to sell someone. Barely missed it, only needed 20k more. No more matches till after daily reset. I used to always get a lot of cash from daily logins but somehow I didn’t this week. Not enough. I read I will lose my best player if I do not? Has anything changed?
    Maybe some friendlies with your bench players? Don't know if it's enough with your ticket prices and stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Maybe some friendlies with your bench players? Don't know if it's enough with your ticket prices and stadium.
    I did think of trying friendlies too. I need 3 times to barely make 20k and that is assuming I get about 700 from merchandising per friendly.

What worries me is my daily wage tomorrow of 25k. If I do not have a buffer, they might still sell my best player. That's 7 friendlies lol. I think I will just sell someone.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-16-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Rookie
    This is ridiculous. My team is 92 my opponent is 79. Just saying.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by FmFm View Post
    This is ridiculous. My team is 92 my opponent is 79. Just saying.

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
    This can happen, though , people lose to 60% Weaker opponents, I have lost to 15% weaker opponents a good few times , they are not trolls, as long as he is active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 11-16-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast