Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Won 4-1 in the league to maintain a 4 points gap between me and the 2nd place.
    In the CL i drawed once again 2-2 in the last game, to keep my lead in the group.
    After the last 10 games i have to be honest...I am no longer favourite in any competition because my players turn to crap one game after another...Hopefully i will achieve something in this season.
    I also have to mention that all 4 bad results so far ( 3 draws and a loss) have come from away games, i am unbeaten so far home.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 11-22-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    In the CL i drawed once again 2-2 in the last game, to keep my lead in the group.
    After the last 10 games i have to be honest...I am no longer favourite in any competition because my players turn to crap one game after another...Hopefully i will achieve something in this season.
    I also have to mention that all 4 bad results so far ( 3 draws and a loss) have come from away games, i am unbeaten so far home.
    This is the same thing that happened to me, we got eliminated from the CL which ended our 3 in a row hopes, we beat 1st place though 1-4, we were 9% weaker, I’d quit but I thought I would check the result we won 1-4, the manger attended had 54% Possession 22 shots to 13, 9 shots to 7 for their team and we 11-57 in our favour, overall unfair and undeserved as we didn’t train and our players were on 40% condition, typical Nordeus stuff, this will not make me motivated to come back in any way.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Max
    What would you like to achieve, the champions league and super cup or the Quadruple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    What would you like to achieve, the champions league and super cup or the Quadruple

I have a 102% team at lvl 3 in the 2nd week. What do you think? OFC quadruple.
    Beside a contender in the league who is 110% i have the best team by a small but significant margin.I have 4 points above the guy, and i am sure he can t beat me home . I will make sure of that.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I have a 102% team at lvl 3 in the 2nd week. What do you think? OFC quadruple.
    Beside a contender in the league who is 110% i have the best team by a small but significant margin.I have 4 points above the guy, and i am sure he can t beat me home . I will make sure of that.
    Yeah, last season, I had way more draws away from home, I had 6 draws away and 2 draws at home last season, I lost once home and away so I think your home form is the most important thing in a season, best of luck with that anyway and hopefully trolls do not ruin your season.

SuperDunk and MNK Kaskada like this.

Yeah, last season, I had way more draws away from home, I had 6 draws away and 2 draws at home last season, I lost once home and away so I think your home form is the most important thing in a season, best of luck with that anyway and hopefully trolls do not ruin your season.

Thanks, Max. I appreciate !
    In the cup I should win it because i will face a 30% worse opponent, but i am not that excited yet.
    In the CL i think it is very tough because I will face similar -5,-10% opponents but i should also be able to win it, hope for not a troll in the final.
    And in the league i have 4 points advantage against a 8% better opponent.I have the home game with him and it will be very difficult to break me there, but i am more scared of dropping points with the other competition, and he is literally smashing them.If i wouldn t have draw 3-3 against the 4th place i would have been sure for the league, but now i have a big uncertainty in the rest of the games.
    Super Cup should be easy peasy.
    I m still around, LOL!

What s your plan for this season? Have seen you re eliminated from the CL.
    The cup?
    the league? you re 2nd
    or you re gathering resources for the next season?
    It is sad to see you have the same resources as i do(money), 3 levels above me.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    What s your plan for this season? Have seen you re eliminated from the CL.
    The cup?
    the league? you re 2nd
    or you re gathering resources for the next season?
    It is sad to see you have the same resources as i do(money), 3 levels above me.
    I think I will wait till next season to start up again, I have already lost 6 games this season, which is the most I have ever lost.

I am out of the cup and this is the first time I have failed to reach the finals with the new account.

I am now in the SL with a 13% stronger team, so I will be out of that, it would be nice to win the SL but I don’t think I will win that either, my only chance I have this season is the league and I might as well go for the league.

I am not sure what I will do

I have 190 wins out of 230 matches in my club history, I already dropped points in 9 games, we have conceded 30+ goals which is all I conceded last season in 51 matches.

So I have 190 wins 22 draws and 18 losses from 230 games which isn’t so bad, I have won everything, including the SL but on an old account.

I think I will wait till next season to start up again, I have already lost 6 games this season, which is the most I have ever lost.

I am out of the cup and this is the first time I have failed to reach the finals with the new account.

I am now in the SL with a 13% stronger team, so I will be out of that, it would be nice to win the SL but I don’t think I will win that either, my only chance I have this season is the league and I might as well go for the league.

I am not sure what I will do

I have 190 wins out of 230 matches in my club history, I already dropped points in 9 games, we have conceded 30+ goals which is all I conceded last season in 51 matches.

So I have 190 wins 22 draws and 18 losses from 230 games which isn’t so bad, I have won everything, including the SL but on an old account.

My advice is don t concentrate that much on stats, concentrate on winning trophies.
    Your quality overall now is pretty low. And i warned you of that last season when you had 95%, that you re buying old players to play them a season instead of concentrating of building for the future.
    If you could buy 4-5 players ( ST, GK, AMR,DL,MC) you could balance the sheets in the Super League.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    My advice is don t concentrate that much on stats, concentrate on winning trophies.
    Your quality overall now is pretty low. And i warned you of that last season when you had 95%, that you re buying old players to play them a season instead of concentrating of building for the future.
    If you could buy 4-5 players ( ST, GK, AMR,DL,MC) you could balance the sheets in the Super League.
    I know, I sold them all at the start of the season which I regret, I thought I was going to quit but it turned out I did not, I know it is damn hard as a freeloader to keep up on the higher levels but so far I have won 9 trophies in the first 5 seasons, and I won back to back champions leagues, I thought that would be it but I decided I wanted more, we will try win the league this season and the the champions league again next season, it feels “strange” to be in the super league for the first time since May, in an old account which was around 9 seasons ago, it is the first time my team have had a negative goal difference in any competition, It went down to minus 1 and that is the second time in my 2 years playing the game on 3 accounts that my goal difference has been negative.

We will go for the league this season and that is that, no Champions league, no super league, no cup and no opportunity to play in the super cup.

I do not swing it happen, I wasted my resources and that is my fault, I will look towards rebuilding for next season as me team badly needs restructuring.

SuperDunk likes this.

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast