Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I would do this but I am was a newbie so I don’t need this anymore.

This is a good strategy though, I used to put my bench players on the starting lineup to see if that would weaken my opponents but it never worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is not about the starting lineup. Instead buy/train players only after joining the event.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I get what you mean. It's just that the 2nd account will be low on tokens for a long time since we can't join an association till level 4. There is an event every month so I probably still have to be thrifty at the start. I definitely won't be spending tokens buying players. I will use what they give me and make the most of it since winning isn't important as well
    You can also create 6 new accounts and build your own association. This way you can ensure that everybody is playing actively and it is quite easy to maintain Gold I league when you have 60-80% teams and only log in at weekends to train bonuses, maybe once in the week. Most of the times you will promote due to inactive teams in your leagues and get 50 Token on 6 Accounts every month once it is set up, with not too much work.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You can also create 6 new accounts and build your own association. This way you can ensure that everybody is playing actively and it is quite easy to maintain Gold I league when you have 60-80% teams and only log in at weekends to train bonuses, maybe once in the week. Most of the times you will promote due to inactive teams in your leagues and get 50 Token on 6 Accounts every month once it is set up, with not too much work.
    I added my second account to my old association, but I have 2 other accounts O might add

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The Nouvion Ville FC Management were possibly out-manouvered in their Cup match today, but the 'goalie gave the ball back' and the text-only goal after a substitution goals they conceded may just be the match engine being a b1tch... The League match went to plan, though and they keep the pressure up on the League leaders, who are the visitors tomorrow.
    you mean something like this? 😂

It is not about the starting lineup. Instead buy/train players only after joining the event.
    Yes, it doesn't matter if you have them in the squad or the bench.
    The game counts the best q 11 or 14.
    But you can keep 4-5 high q players and buy the rest after the draw.
    Sillybq likes this.

too much effort and time.
    Better buy for 30 tokens one of the event's emblem.
    Some of them are better than Asia's .

I would but its not the creating of the TE account that’s tedious. It’s creating emails than Facebook. I might get 2 accounts started next season and add on from there

Thanks. Haha the thought of 300 tokens every month. I can buy lots of emblems and jerseys!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

I get what you mean. It's just that the 2nd account will be low on tokens for a long time since we can't join an association till level 4. There is an event every month so I probably still have to be thrifty at the start. I definitely won't be spending tokens buying players. I will use what they give me and make the most of it since winning isn't important as well
    Make more than 1, just enter once or twice for season. You dont need to be in assotiation for tokens, you get 1 token anyway.

Actually you dont have to be level 4 to enter assotiation, you just cant make assotiation but someone could call you in asso no metter what level you are.

Max
    Ok, I am looking forward to seeing what their next event is and TE 2020, once I see it, I will delete my account for good.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Make more than 1, just enter once or twice for season. You dont need to be in assotiation for tokens, you get 1 token anyway.

Actually you dont have to be level 4 to enter assotiation, you just cant make assotiation but someone could call you in asso no metter what level you are.
    I wish I found out a little earlier about the associations bit. Next season I will be level 4 so I will invite the new accounts to join me. So sad I could have earned quite a fair bit of tokens since level 1 but thanks for letting me know.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast