Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

No excuses for putting Nouvion Ville FC first in the report today, as they had a magnificent League win today against the free-scoring League leaders, proving that points on the board are better than a huge goal difference. Going behind early in the match, Nouvion spent most of the rest of the first half defending, but regrouped just before the break and went in level thanks to a Marcos Aguilar header to a Santiago Valdez cross. In the second half, they shocked the visitors with a goal immediately after the restart from striker Maicol Guilherme, and the hosts went further ahead in the 65th minute when Aguilar completed his brace, which ended the scoring. Aguilar picked up a booking, and midfielder Tom Herd got his second of the match with a minute to go; both will be missing the next League match. The evening kick-off was a home tie in the Champions League, Nouvion had already qualified for the knockout stages, so the 4-0 win was totally academic.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-13.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-l12-league-r11-top.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-group-e-table.jpg

Desert Rats FC had a tetchy League match, losing midfielder Edgar Adrian Mitre to injury, but won 3-0 with goals by wingers Raphael O'Balogun and Roberto Alatorre, and midfielder Osama Ragab. The Rats completed their Champions League Group with a 100% record, but conceded their first goal in the competition this season when their hosts equalised the opening goal today. After that, Desert Rats ran riot, scoring another six goals. Both sides lost a player to injury, the Rats' victim being winger O'Balogun. The Management will have their hands full getting the three players injured in the last three matches fit and ready for the vital Cup match early tomorrow evening.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-13.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-champ-group-e-table.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-24-2019 at 06:25 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know, I sold them all at the start of the season which I regret, I thought I was going to quit but it turned out I did not, I know it is damn hard as a freeloader to keep up on the higher levels but so far I have won 9 trophies in the first 5 seasons, and I won back to back champions leagues, I thought that would be it but I decided I wanted more, we will try win the league this season and the the champions league again next season, it feels “strange” to be in the super league for the first time since May, in an old account which was around 9 seasons ago, it is the first time my team have had a negative goal difference in any competition, It went down to minus 1 and that is the second time in my 2 years playing the game on 3 accounts that my goal difference has been negative.

We will go for the league this season and that is that, no Champions league, no super league, no cup and no opportunity to play in the super cup.

I do not swing it happen, I wasted my resources and that is my fault, I will look towards rebuilding for next season as me team badly needs restructuring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could consider tanking? Spend this season building up resources and train some low quality fast training 18 year old.

Only problem is you have to try to win the SL or Cup in order to compete in CL next season.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You could consider tanking? Spend this season building up resources and train some low quality fast training 18 year old.

Only problem is you have to try to win the SL or Cup in order to compete in CL next season.
    First off, if won the cup, it doesn’t affect your qualification to the CL or SL, so even if I won I still mightn’t qualify for the competition because of my league place or depending if I won the the Super League.

I will do anti tanking this season, well sort off, I am going to get eliminated from the SL and win the league or at least get top 4.

I have already lost that chance to win the cup since I lost 4-6 on aggregate in the Round of 16.

Had I kept my players, I would have strolled into the Semi Finals quite easily.

I missed my chance to reach 5 consecutive cup finals and to win my 4th one.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-untitled.jpg
    I thought sharing this pic because of the round 10 numbers.
    I am also proud of my Suazo for having 107 assists in 113 games, almost an assist a game. What a legend !
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I am also proud of my Suazo for having 107 assists in 113 games, almost an assist a game. What a legend !
    You must rename him.
    smthing like Georgi Hadzi
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	130915
    Well mike best assist player got like 72 assists and scored 164 goals, that was that Shin Player that was a legend he scored 164 goals and assisted 72 times.

That is 236 goal contributions in 147 matches.

Last edited by Max; 11-23-2019 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Grammar.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You must rename him.
    smthing like Georgi Hadzi
    I have mixed feelings about renaming a player.What makes him more unique is his name. If i will rename him now G.Hagi, probably later i will also rename another good winger G.Hagi, and he won t be as unique anymore
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I have mixed feelings about renaming a player.What makes him more unique is his name. If i will rename him now G.Hagi, probably later i will also rename another good winger G.Hagi, and he won t be as unique anymore
    I renamed one of my ST’s that scored 10 goals in 3 games, my cringy self renamed him after a YouTuber, and he scored 10 goals in 27 games, I guess I learned my lesson.

SuperDunk likes this.

Desert Rats FC had a patched-up team out for their home Cup Quarter-Final 2nd Leg match, and scraped out a 2-1 win to go through to the Semi-Finals 3-2 on aggregate. In the League, they played the bottom club away, and motored to a comprehensive 8-0 win. Recent recruit striker Fergal Ferguson netted his first hat-trick for the club, but left-winger Roberto Alatorre was carried off with an injury, the fourth such for the Rats in their last 5 matches.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-14.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-season-stats-week-2.jpg

Nouvion Ville FC also had a good win against a lower-positioned League side, but they didn't get on the scoresheet until 3 minutes after the break. They bowed out of the Cup to a -1%Q side, losing 0-2 away in the 2nd Leg, for a 1-5 aggregate defeat. Nouvion have started to pick up injuries too, Aaron Evans being the latest victim.

In the Associations Tournament, Nouvion's Association failed to qualify for the Final for the first time in 13 Tournaments. Nouvion Ville had a stunning 4-2 home win over a +10%Q team, but lost the return match 0-2, hampered by midfielder Aaron Evans getting the order of the early bath after two yellow cards.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-14.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-season-stats-week-2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-23-2019 at 10:27 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC had a patched-up team out for their home Cup Quarter-Final 2nd Leg match, and scraped out a 2-1 win to go through to the Semi-Finals 3-2 on aggregate. In the League, they played the bottom club away, and motored to a comprehensive 8-0 win. Recent recruit striker Fergal Ferguson netted his first hat-trick for the club, but left-winger Roberto Alatorre was carried off with an injury, the fourth such for the Rats in their last 5 matches.

Nouvion Ville FC also had a good win against a lower-positioned League side, but they didn't get on the scoresheet until 3 minutes after the break. They bowed out of the Cup to a -1%Q side, losing 0-2 away in the 2nd Leg, for a 1-5 aggregate defeat. Nouvion have started to pick up injuries too, Aaron Evans being the latest victim.

In the Associations Tournament, Nouvion's Association failed to qualify for the Final for the first time in 13 Tournaments. Nouvion Ville had a stunning 4-2 home win over a +10%Q team, but lost the return match 0-2, hampered by midfielder Aaron Evans getting the order of the early bath after two yellow cards.
    Well done, seems like a good day for your clubs except for your association, best of luck for the rest of the season.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-24-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    talisman likes this.

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast