Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I have mixed feelings about renaming a player.What makes him more unique is his name. If i will rename him now G.Hagi, probably later i will also rename another good winger G.Hagi, and he won t be as unique anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I renamed one of my ST’s that scored 10 goals in 3 games, my cringy self renamed him after a YouTuber, and he scored 10 goals in 27 games, I guess I learned my lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't rename my players anymore. I did it in the past, mostly with players who didn't perform well. But not anymore, I like the names Nordeus gives the players, they make them quite unique and it's also funny to have such a multicultural group of players.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't rename my players anymore. I did it in the past, mostly with players who didn't perform well. But not anymore, I like the names Nordeus gives the players, they make them quite unique and it's also funny to have such a multicultural group of players.
    Yes, I agree I ave encountered some funny names on the game before

4 injuries in 5 last matches... is becoming a tradition lol

Regarding the bad season Im having... I have x2 old players, of 31 and 27 years, Madsen and Ben Youssef that since they joined the club, were programmed as key players.
    They r 8% and 21%, and as I like to retire the old glories in my team, I keep'em... and this causes a issue in my squad, cause when I sign new players, the game can not assign roles as key players... too my old GK Arguello which was a great GK, 44/80 unbeaten matches... now age 26 still with us... I've experienced this before really....and well, I'm not gonna cry after stay watching how I lost the last 4 CL matches vs -30%s knowing that the game will not assign new "protagonists" till I sack the old ones.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Regarding the bad season Im having... I have x2 old players, of 31 and 27 years, Madsen and Ben Youssef that since they joined the club, were programmed as key players.
    They r 8% and 21%, and as I like to retire the old glories in my team, I keep'em... and this causes a issue in my squad, cause when I sign new players, the game can not assign roles as key players... too my old GK Arguello which was a great GK, 44/80 unbeaten matches... now age 26 still with us... I've experienced this before really....and well, I'm not gonna cry after stay watching how I lost the last 4 CL matches vs -30%s knowing that the game will not assign new "protagonists" till I sack the old ones.... lol
    Khris, can you tell me in which association you are into? I would like to look at your players.
    I m still around, LOL!

Khris, can you tell me in which association you are into? I would like to look at your players.
    Oficial Managers Association #PEZCPY

Think Ive manipulated the draws and Ive played -30% teams in all comps, only in league theres a 98% team meanwhile Im 102.

Oficial Managers Association #PEZCPY

Think Ive manipulated the draws and Ive played -30% teams in all comps, only in league theres a 98% team meanwhile Im 102.
    I thought your 2 players got many games under your managing, but the 31 y old one got aprox 150 games, i mean my best player now has around 110 games in 3 seasons.I was expecting many games from your players , considering you said you like to stick around your old key players.
    I m still around, LOL!

I thought your 2 players got many games under your managing, but the 31 y old one got aprox 150 games, i mean my best player now has around 110 games in 3 seasons.I was expecting many games from your players , considering you said you like to stick around your old key players.
    yeah, usually I had half squad with +100 games... some +300 matches or so, but since 3 seasons ago I started manipulating draws so, I sold many players. But the truth is that I dont like to do this and the reault has been a constant troll somehow every single one of the last 3 seasons... lol

Btw madsen had 265 matches and Youssef 271 when season 121 finished. But yeah, I sold old glories.

Max
    4 injuries in 5 last matches... is becoming a tradition lol
    Another reason that lead me to quit because,

I had 130 injury packs. (Good for me because I don’t spend as I have mentioned before)

And this season, leading nip to me quitting, I had 5 injuries in 5 matches which brought it down to 68.

That was annoying but on the unofficial hall of fame, some poor manager had 5 injuries in 5 matches.

I hate when you get injury epidemics, they waste all your packs,

Anyway back on topic, we were eliminated from the CL to the SL in our terrible 3 in a row bid, we got to the 2 and got eliminated in a group that had 20% stronger teams.

We got to the Super League and got a 14% stronger team, had I not attempted to tank, this team would not have been a problem but we lost 2-0 so bye bye Super League.

Well I have a match to catch now bye.

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast