Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Those guys you see tanking in the very low levels are probably experienced users that created another accounts. Those tankers are those that concentrate mostly on associations and events (and sometimes the Cup).
    yep, I do that.
    I have some teams at low levels, with low quality, to use them for events like the tours or Playing with the champs.
    This Asian tour is the first one where I got the emblem and the jersey with my main team, NIK.
    Only from King of the hills event I got so far the emblems.
    For the tours I start with an abandoned low quality team and buy players later.
    Then I send the item to NIK as a gift, for my collection.
    Der_Ryan_M, Sillybq and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yep, I do that.
    I have some teams at low levels, with low quality, to use them for events like the tours or Playing with the champs.
    This Asian tour is the first one where I got the emblem and the jersey with my main team, NIK.
    I would do this but I am was a newbie so I don’t need this anymore.

This is a good strategy though, I used to put my bench players on the starting lineup to see if that would weaken my opponents but it never worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, I do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Probably upscaling team only for farming emblem / kit from the event.

This makes a lot of sense. Really good idea. Am going to create another account next season too.
    Thank you for the detailed explanation!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    This makes a lot of sense. Really good idea. Am going to create another account next season too.
    You should definitely make another account, you can send it gifts and other stuff etc.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the old times it was working great.
    But lately they have changed the way of set the quality of opponents at events
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

the old times it was working great.
    But lately they have changed the way of set the quality of opponents at events
    True, it doesn’t seem to be about quality that much. More on luck or where the game wants you out. But more accounts more free entries to try so win win for us

Desert Rats FC had two torrid matches today, both against ~15%Q teams. First, two goals in the first half were just enough to beat the bottom club in the League, and later, a Cup 1st Leg match against a team they easily dispatched in the League earlier in the season were a tougher nut to crack - the away goal may yet prove useful. The Management has yet to find the tactics or orders that would enable his side to tackle as far up the pitch or as quickly closer in to the opponents goal as these lower-Quality unattended teams do...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s50-results-day-12.jpg

The Nouvion Ville FC Management were possibly out-manouvered in their Cup match today, but the 'goalie gave the ball back' goal and the text-only goal after a substitution they conceded may just be the match engine being a b1tch... The League match went to plan, though and they keep the pressure up on the League leaders, who are the visitors tomorrow.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-results-day-12.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 11-22-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

True, it doesn’t seem to be about quality that much. More on luck or where the game wants you out. But more accounts more free entries to try so win win for us
    The most important thing about having another account is that you dont care about tokens there.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC had two torrid matches today, both against ~15%Q teams. First, two goals in the first half were just enough to beat the bottom club in the League, and later, a Cup 1st Leg match against a team they easily dispatched in the League earlier in the season were a tougher nut to crack - the away goal may yet prove useful. The Management has yet to find the tactics or orders that would enable his side to tackle as far up the pitch or as quickly closer in to the opponents goal as these lower-Quality unattended teams do...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S50 Results Day 12.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	130875

The Nouvion Ville FC Management were possibly out-manouvered in their Cup match today, but the 'goalie gave the ball back' and the text-only goal after a substitution goals they conceded may just be the match engine being a b1tch... The League match went to plan, though and they keep the pressure up on the League leaders, who are the visitors tomorrow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S12 Results Day 12.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	130876
    I hate when the keeper does that, he passes it out to the opposition and they score.

Keep making these because I enjoy reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    The most important thing about having another account is that you dont care about tokens there.
    I get what you mean. It's just that the 2nd account will be low on tokens for a long time since we can't join an association till level 4. There is an event every month so I probably still have to be thrifty at the start. I definitely won't be spending tokens buying players. I will use what they give me and make the most of it since winning isn't important as well

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast