Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No he was second place, its the second team of someone, very well skilled as well, the attackers at least.
    I had won the cup, CL and super cup a couple of seasons, on the first impression, it looked like I ranked but I got second place too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

In the league I have 9 points lead with 8 games to go, but I have already won it, and also the golden boot, having a 25 goals lead as I type this.
    In the CL I won 3-1 in quarters at Home against a previous quadruple winner and he is preparing to leave the stage.
    And I have qualified myself for the cup and going to face a 28% worse team, so that should be 3 cups in a row for me.
    In the super league the best possible opponent has 18% less quality than I do, and my players are mini-mutants.
    So the objective of Quadruple stands , and it s bigger than ever before I think. This is my best chance ! ( Have 108,3% quality which is mad high at lvl 3)

Now the big question is the next one: who do I keep from my current team?
    GK-DC-DC-DMC-DMC-AML-AMC-AMR-ST
    Are Staples to my team. I have a almost 4* ST with one on one scorer ability that can overtake my current striker. But I don t know if I can afford to spend 300 greens on him only in order to make him decent.
    And my current ST sacrifices for the team, providing assists and playing 1-2 with my wingers. So he is basically like a Benzema for my team.
    I am thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Are Staples to my team. I have a almost 4* ST with one on one scorer ability that can overtake my current striker. But I don t know if I can afford to spend 300 greens on him only in order to make him decent.
    And my current ST sacrifices for the team, providing assists and playing 1-2 with my wingers. So he is basically like a Benzema for my team.
    I am thinking...
    It depends, if your striker is good enough for another season then keep him and buy a new next season or season after. If a player is still performing I would always keep him and train replacement later, saves you greens.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Two forum members (and both friends too) playing together in the Cup final

@Mirrowka
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...avs-going.html

and @Altiplano
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...r-than-tv.html

Attachment 130999

interesting
    yep, we have been drawn with my friend in the same cup and CL too. I am taking my time off league so I have decided to try my lack finished third in CL to go for Super Cup since I have never won it. Now playing QF, looking good.
    Looking forward to the Cup Final against my mate, its gonna be interesting lol ....
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    yep, we have been drawn with my friend in the same cup and CL too. I am taking my time off league so I have decided to try my lack finished third in CL to go for Super Cup since I have never won it. Now playing QF, looking good.
    Looking forward to the Cup Final against my mate, its gonna be interesting lol ....
    I did the same thing to try win my 3rd super league of all time, I had just won 2 Champions Leagues in a row on my new account so I decided to give the super league a chance, we got drawn up against a 15% stronger opponent, so we were out (1-6 agg)

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I did the same thing to try win my 3rd super league of all time, I had just won 2 Champions Leagues in a row on my new account so I decided to give the super league a chance, we got drawn up against a 15% stronger opponent, so we were out (1-6 agg)

Best of luck to both parties in he final.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I am thinking...
    Maybe wait until the end of the season and train that one up the next season, if he is making many assists to your wingers like you said, I don’t see why he shouldn’t stay in your team, he is 47% to me but to you he is 107%, He has scored a 26 goals and assisted 14 times for your club this season in 40 games, that is just averaging over 1 goal contribution a game.

If he continues to play like that I think you should keep him.

SuperDunk likes this.

@MaxMcclean
    I m inclining to keeping him in my team, and probably will sell the youngster i trained so far, don t want to start using a player at the age of 20...
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Be good if we could get the Super Cup as well.

See you on Tuesday.

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast