Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Imagine having a 85+ condition 106 or 107% team AvQ and the game decides that you will lose in CL final against a 79% opponent and you will concede 4 goals and lose 3-4.
    Also might add that i defeated the guy in my group stage 9-0 in both legs.
    It is unacceptable that i defeat 2nd best team in the CL 8-0 Home and concede 4 goals against a sh***er.
    Disgraceful...If they will troll me again this season i ll quit...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Imagine having a 85+ condition 106 or 107% team AvQ and the game decides that you will lose in CL final against a 79% opponent and you will concede 4 goals and lose 3-4.
    Also might add that i defeated the guy in my group stage 9-0 in both legs.
    It is unacceptable that i defeat 2nd best team in the CL 8-0 Home and concede 4 goals against a sh***er.
    Disgraceful...If they will troll me again this season i ll quit...
    I haven’t been trolled in a while, maybe around 2 seasons.

I won back to back CL’s with just a 99% team. In my previous CL Finals before that, I lost 2 CL Finals to 80% teams and 1 to an 85% team a few seasons ago. We lost hat one 3-0 despite dominating the game.

Since we took over our new club we have played in 3 CL Finals and here is my record with my new club in the Champions League Final.

Played 3 Won 2 Drew 0 Lost 1.

Scored: 5.
    Against: 4.

Pretty ridiculous how you lost that final.

Anyway I will not be in the Final this season because I wanted a break because I wanted to focus on the league this season and save up some greens for next season’s Quadruple push.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SuperDunk likes this.

Won 3-0 in the semifinals of CL Home and I am confidently heading in the final.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This is my league, tell me what can I do here. It looks like no one wants to play seriously against first and spoil his quadra, but last two game he was trolled.

Attachment 130927
    League update:

Season 125 - Are you ready?-screenshot_1.jpg

Rookie
    I just won the cup guys!!! Thanks to kris and his Q&A with the tatician!!!! Thanks a lot.
    My opponent was far stronger than me. 140% against mine 118% and i won!!! He had 22 freaking supporters and i had my other account ie 1suppprter.still i won 2-1.
    And yes i used the tatician idea. Went with 4 3(mc mc mr) 3(aml amc amr) against his mutants 4-2(mc)3(aml amc amr) 1st.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    I just won the cup guys!!! Thanks to kris and his Q&A with the tatician!!!! Thanks a lot.
    My opponent was far stronger than me. 140% against mine 118% and i won!!! He had 22 freaking supporters and i had my other account ie 1suppprter.still i won 2-1.
    And yes i used the tatician idea. Went with 4 3(mc mc mr) 3(aml amc amr) against his mutants 4-2(mc)3(aml amc amr) 1st.

Has to be the best match since playing and leaving T11 twice.

Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    And yes i used the tatician idea. Went with 4 3(mc mc mr) 3(aml amc amr) against his mutants 4-2(mc)3(aml amc amr) 1st.[IMG]

That’s really impressive. Congrats. Do you mind sharing your orders?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    That’s really impressive. Congrats. Do you mind sharing your orders?
    Did you win yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Did you win yours?

Nope I haven’t played yet and I am kind of feeling nervous about it especially since dominiclhouvum just beat a 22 percent stronger opponent without support.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Nope I haven’t played yet and I am kind of feeling nervous about it especially since dominiclhouvum just beat a 22 percent stronger opponent without support.
    About 30 of my friends played in cup finals today and about 12 lost to weaker teams.

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast