Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Finally I got on top of the league.... I just lost the first game (because my team was not yet ready) and from the now #2....

So I got now a 24 game win in a row... so the CL semi's tonight and in the league I got a 1 point lead...
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Finally I got on top of the league.... I just lost the first game (because my team was not yet ready) and from the now #2....

So I got now a 24 game win in a row... so the CL semi's tonight and in the league I got a 1 point lead...
    That's fighting spirit! Good stuff. I had only 1 potential competitor in league this season. I beat him the first game and he tanks. Or maybe he intended to tank anyway, who knows. But he still fielded his best team against me both times.

Since he decided to tank, there is really no one else in the league so free pass for me this season
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just won the cup for a third time in a row. We aren t satisfied with that, CL final is the most important game of the season for me and we will fight to win it.
    Won it 6-2, got a yellow for my AMC in 16th minute followed by a red in 21st minute and i thought the game will go to bonkers, but my main man Suazo scored 4 goals making himself the golden boot winner of the competition after he was tied with my 2nd best player Stefan Williams.

I also have to add that his substitute, Pilcher, a 85% MC with 30% condition got himself a brace.A nice retiring game for my youth academy from last season which i spent 250 greens to make him almost 6* last season from 2*, but the next season he will be useless for me, as he is now just used to gain 1 green per game as a substitute.
    Wow. I will try training a 2* youth on my next account if it's still free after the update. Sounds fun. And I will probably play your style of keeping key players on that team till retirement too! Maybe make a record breaker man like Der Ryan. Haha exciting just thinking about it

I also have to add that his substitute, Pilcher, a 85% MC with 30% condition got himself a brace.A nice retiring game for my youth academy from last season which i spent 250 greens to make him almost 6* last season from 2*, but the next season he will be useless for me, as he is now just used to gain 1 green per game as a substitute.
    You spent 250 green packs on a 2* player for boosting him to near 6-stars for 1 season, then to use him as a substitute in the following season and finally to sell him? That is poor management.

Max
    Just won the cup for a third time in a row. We aren t satisfied with that, CL final is the most important game of the season for me and we will fight to win it.
    Won it 6-2, got a yellow for my AMC in 16th minute followed by a red in 21st minute and i thought the game will go to bonkers, but my main man Suazo scored 4 goals making himself the golden boot winner of the competition after he was tied with my 2nd best player Stefan Williams.

You got the same achievement as me, 3 cups in a row, I didn’t care when I wanted them because my main competition to win is the Champions League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Tactician
    Not really poor management. I wanted him to be competitive and win the treble last season. I got trolled and he didn't, so we move on from there.

@Tactician
    Not really poor management. I wanted him to be competitive and win the treble last season. I got trolled and he didn't, so we move on from there.
    Some of you guys are kind of strange or weird - train a 2-star player to 6 stars only to be able to use him in certain matches when you could have bought 4-5 star player from the market or even a scout player. This mutant thing is dead as such with the new progression restrictions and also how matches are simulated these days. I have seen users still showing off their poor quality 18-19 y.o newly bought players on facebook groups as if they hit the jackpot, talking about that they are going to train them things like this as if this will make them win trophies when fact those players will not be significantly superior and it is not even worth it unless the user has has thousands of green packs. Those players do not guarantee wins. Their posts on facebook look so silly. There are users out there that have been winning doubles, trebles and quadruples season after season and they hardly even have 1 mutant in their team. If you go see the statistics of the todays mutant players, there is nothing special or outstanding about them compared to normal players of the same overall quality playing in the same position. Mutants of long time ago (400%+ white skills, 1% grey skills) cannot be created; the current ones that some users try to make are overhyped.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Just won 6-1 in the Away CL semifinal after being 1-0 up.
    I also have to mention that my best player didn t scored a goal whole game. ))

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    That's fighting spirit! Good stuff. I had only 1 potential competitor in league this season. I beat him the first game and he tanks. Or maybe he intended to tank anyway, who knows. But he still fielded his best team against me both times.

Since he decided to tank, there is really no one else in the league so free pass for me this season
    Congrats mate.

Just won the semis CLwith 5-0 after my Gk was injured in the 1st minute and dont have spare Gk so i put my dc there.. no problem to win so thats a final for friday...
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Congrats mate.

Just won the semis CLwith 5-0 after my Gk was injured in the 1st minute and dont have spare Gk so i put my dc there.. no problem to win so thats a final for friday...
    Thanks buddy and congrats to you too. May luck be on our sides in the CL finals
    I really wonder is it better to place a low quality GK replacement or a high quality other positional player if GK is injured.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast