Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    About 30 of my friends played in cup finals today and about 12 lost to weaker teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s quite a huge percentage. Should I counter the counter or go all out Attack? I can’t do much about formation as my bench is much weaker.
    My opponent also beat a slightly stronger team in the semis. He watched the match, saw a sub made in match report.

I have the cup final at 3AM and i am 25% better than the opponent, i should win it easily.
    The league i have 9 points lead with 4 games left, only against 1 tougher opponent.
    And the priority of this season is CL, i have 3-0 lead home in the semifinal and i am qualified in the final.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I have the cup final at 3AM and i am 25% better than the opponent, i should win it easily.
    The league i have 9 points lead with 4 games left, only against 1 tougher opponent.
    And the priority of this season is CL, i have 3-0 lead home in the semifinal and i am qualified in the final.
    You are always so confident. Wish I had that. Maybe that’s experience vs not experienced player.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    You are always so confident. Wish I had that. Maybe that’s experience vs not experienced player.
    You have to understand that the game can t troll you forever, in some games it s also your fault not only the game s engine.
    And after all, it s just a game, we all win and lose, it shouldn t scare you.
    I m still around, LOL!

You have to understand that the game can t troll you forever, in some games it s also your fault not only the game s engine.
    And after all, it s just a game, we all win and lose, it shouldn t scare you.
    I invested so much time and effort this season though. If I played like my first 2 seasons, I won’t be as affected. But this season was seriously time consuming. It’s like an addiction.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Two forum members (and both friends too) playing together in the Cup final

@Mirrowka
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...avs-going.html

and @Altiplano
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...r-than-tv.html

Attachment 130999

interesting
    and the winner is ....
    great game, 9 goals
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I used to have such confidence in me but that dwindled when I lost my 3rd CL Finals In 5 seasons, 2 on an old account and the 1 defeat and 2 wins on the new one.

It took me 2 and a half years playing the game to win the Champions league, I had won all the other cups with ease.

I always used to win the league and cup and get knocked out late in the champions league.

I won back to back CL’a and when I went for my 3rd one. (Disaster) our in the group stage >

Just won the cup for a third time in a row. We aren t satisfied with that, CL final is the most important game of the season for me and we will fight to win it.
    Won it 6-2, got a yellow for my AMC in 16th minute followed by a red in 21st minute and i thought the game will go to bonkers, but my main man Suazo scored 4 goals making himself the golden boot winner of the competition after he was tied with my 2nd best player Stefan Williams.

I also have to add that his substitute, Pilcher, a 85% MC with 30% condition got himself a brace.A nice retiring game for my youth academy from last season which i spent 250 greens to make him almost 6* last season from 2*, but the next season he will be useless for me, as he is now just used to gain 1 green per game as a substitute.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 12-04-2019 at 12:30 AM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Just won the cup for a third time in a row. We aren t satisfied with that, CL final is the most important game of the season for me and we will fight to win it.
    Won it 6-2, got a yellow for my AMC in 16th minute followed by a red in 21st minute and i thought the game will go to bonkers, but my main man Suazo scored 4 goals making himself the golden boot winner of the competition after he was tied with my 2nd best player Stefan Williams.
    My team got a sent off too - MC got two yellow cards, the second one just when I was about to sub him. The game just goes crazy at times.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I used to have such confidence in me but that dwindled when I lost my 3rd CL Finals In 5 seasons, 2 on an old account and the 1 defeat and 2 wins on the new one.

It took me 2 and a half years playing the game to win the Champions league, I had won all the other cups with ease.

I always used to win the league and cup and get knocked out late in the champions league.

I won back to back CL’a and when I went for my 3rd one. (Disaster) our in the group stage >

2.5 years without a champions League means you probably didn't put in much effort?

Or you put in too much effort and ended up with tankers? Or both?

In a way, I am glad the game keeps my confidence in check with bogus results against super weak teams. Prevents me from getting complacent which is an attribute many say I exhibit lol
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-04-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast