Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Season 125 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Only a 2.3 percent drop. Kinda good for mid season plan change.

It's great though. You got resources to build a quad winning team next season. Might want to sell the old guys tomorrow before their value drops though. Not sure if you are tight on cash like me.

As for me, i had a scare again. Another 1-0 defender score and MOM. I couldn't quite replace anyone either as all my attackers were rated above 7.8 and my entire team was rated above 7. I just waited and waited till something happened. That's twice in a row now for CL finals. Maybe I should have played attacking. Idk. I knew he was playing defensive and I was thinking counter the counter. Not sure if I did right on tactics. 27 quality diff.

Would have been the same for me if I was in it, I would have liked to be in the Super Cup but I am not in it. Because I did not make the final as you know, the league is good for me now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just won my first CL on the new account, so much deserved win imo. 5-1
    For now i won the treble, tomorrow i will win the super cup as well.
    maloukees likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Nouvion Ville FC have their second Champions League trophy in the cabinet after a 4-0 thumping of their Final opponents, who inexplicably reduced their Quality overnight, resting a couple of 6* players, presumably in the hope of attracting the attentions of the Nordeus Troll. No such luck for them, a first half brace by Marcos Aguilar followed by a Penalty by Amadou Sanou and a header by striker Ever Merlo from a Santiago Valdez free-kick after the break were enough for Nouvion to claim the trophy and qualify for tomorrow's Super Cup match.

Nouvion also had their League Championship confirmed, their 7th such trophy. 2nd and 4th place played out a 2-2 draw, and the match at the basement club was rendered a mere technicality, so the Management gave a few fringe players their head, and they romped to an 11-0 win.

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-champ-final-result.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-l12-league-r25-top.jpg

Season 125 - Are you ready?-trophy-thumbs-up-x2.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Max

Season 125 - Are you ready?

We are League champions after a 3-2 win over a terrible abandoned team,

But I am fuming I Conceded twice, Everyone in this forum knows how much I hate conceding goals, ruins the match for me because we got an injury, a win is a win I suppose, they got a goal from a stupid counter attack and a through ball that are much better defenders could not stop.

3-0 would have been better, I wish the score stayed like that, disappointing performance though.

Seriously, this useless veteran defender scored against my much better defenders.

I know people will say concentrate on the fact you won, yes I won but by not as much as I should have against a bad team full of old players who somehow scored twice, I know this may seem annoying but you should be able to get the point.

Conceding is ok if it is against good teams, not against abandoned ones.

Edit: An element of luck, we got 2 penalties, and scored both, when we made it 3-0 from the penalty spot, they grabbed a goal back, which is annoying but manageable, the second one was entirely my fault, I switched to hard attacking so I could keep my goal difference high, well how did that turn out for me? I conceded from a counter attack, lol. We have one more home game to end the season which is just how I like it, let’s not concede this time. This is a team who is way weaker than we are so I expect an easy win, we lost to them early on in the season but that was completely a troll result, I will not take responsibility for it because that was the game engine having some fun :P.

Last edited by Max; 12-06-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    5 finals with my 3 active teams.
    Won them all.
    Season 125 - Are you ready?-finals.jpg

Tough game for NIK.
    My GK saved 3 penalties
    Season 125 - Are you ready?-cl-final-1.jpg
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    5 finals with my 3 active teams.
    Won them all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FINALS.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	131066

Tough game for NIK.
    My GK saved 3 penalties
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL FINAL 1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	131067
    Good.

nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and the winner is ....
    great game, 9 goals
    And we go again in the Super Cup later.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    We are League champions after a 3-2 win over a terrible abandoned team,

But I am fuming I Conceded twice, Everyone in this forum knows how much I hate conceding goals, ruins the match for me because we got an injury, a win is a win I suppose, they got a goal from a stupid counter attack and a through ball that are much better defenders could not stop.

3-0 would have been better, I wish the score stayed like that, disappointing performance though.

Seriously, this useless veteran defender scored against my much better defenders.

I know people will say concentrate on the fact you won, yes I won but by not as much as I should have against a bad team full of old players who somehow scored twice, I know this may seem annoying but you should be able to get the point.

Conceding is ok if it is against good teams, not against abandoned ones.

Edit: An element of luck, we got 2 penalties, and scored both, when we made it 3-0 from the penalty spot, they grabbed a goal back, which is annoying but manageable, the second one was entirely my fault, I switched to hard attacking so I could keep my goal difference high, well how did that turn out for me? I conceded from a counter attack, lol. We have one more home game to end the season which is just how I like it, let’s not concede this time. This is a team who is way weaker than we are so I expect an easy win, we lost to them early on in the season but that was completely a troll result, I will not take responsibility for it because that was the game engine having some fun :P.

That injury and substitution you were forced to make gave the match engine an excuse to change up the way the match played - many times I've seen that sort of thing...

I've learnt to be thankful that I've got a win and three points, whatever the scoreline.
    Last edited by talisman; 12-06-2019 at 10:21 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Nouvion Ville FC have a real battle on for the Club Golden Boot...

Season 125 - Are you ready?-s12-golden-boot-d27.jpg

Guilherme has played at ST most of the season and is a corner taker, hence the number of assists.
    Valdez is AML, Aguilar is AMR, both take free kicks...

Oh come on, it's possible to have other score line but 2:0 and 9:0

Season 125 - Are you ready?-acc2.jpg

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast