Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The market

The market

Why me at level 3 have to battle for players with people that are level 60+? Just why???
    Not to mention every player is 30+T

That's the tokens you receive for the whole season from sponsorship.
    How am I supposed to be competitive with them?
    I m still around, LOL!

It's always been one market for level 1 and 2 players and one market for everyone else.
    Well, there are many markets at the same time, but you see only one...

Buying first day of the season is a bad idea, unless it's 3-4 star players you plan on investing greens in.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Why me at level 3 have to battle for players with people that are level 60+? Just why???

It has been like this since some years now. It is not only several different level managers that are bidding against each other but managers from different servers as well.

How you are supposed to compete against them? Well, why you think such a change was implemented? To put users more into situations that they will likely be forced to buy. Buying is ok, but there is a limit for everything.

When you will get in the higher levels, not only it will be a difficulty to win the bids, but it will be a difficulty to identofy the type of player you want itself. There will be likely more wastage of tokens.

But at least, you are getting the players you are looking for to bid. For some users, for example for my case, waiting for the desired players themselves to appear is a big pain, and is a frequent problem.

The game can only be played competitively for free if the user has a lot of earned resources saved from many months even years.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-11-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But at least, you are getting the players you are looking for to bid. For some users, for example for my case, waiting for the desired players themselves to appear is a big pain, and is frequent problem.
    I know it's a big problem, but I think its intended by Nordeus to make you spend more time in the game. Sometimes I need several weeks to find a 3 star fast trainer player on a position I need a replacement.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It's always been one market for level 1 and 2 players and one market for everyone else.
    Well, there are many markets at the same time, but you see only one...

Buying first day of the season is a bad idea, unless it's 3-4 star players you plan on investing greens in.
    This has always been the way, I used to be an idiot though, when I was on level 3 I was confused why people had 3540% skills on their players, I was saying how fair it was but I realised that that was their quality relative to my level but to them it could be 70%.

Lol, but I agree, it is unfair, Each level should just bid with each other level 3 with level 3 level 50’s with level 50’s and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This has always been the way, I used to be an idiot though, when I was on level 3 I was confused why people had 3540% skills on their players, I was saying how fair it was but I realised that that was their quality relative to my level but to them it could be 70%.

Lol, but I agree, it is unfair, Each level should just bid with each other level 3 with level 3 level 50’s with level 50’s and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In old market it was this way, when your youth players were actually sold to real people few levels below as well. I don't mind the new market, I buy players 18 years old and train the season after with 19. Up to this point, one season was always enough to find the prospect I need.

Apprentice

Let's see.....
    When you sell a player,it will never be a 6*,maybe a 5* but the most will be 4* or less.
    So now imagine you're on the higherst lvl,maybe 76,so....there is nothing above you,wat players do you will get?Only low *** players and almost never a 5.
    This is wat happened to some of my friends playing in the highest levels with the old market.
    With the new,everyone have the same chance to get a good 5* player,only the price change.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    Let's see.....
    When you sell a player,it will never be a 6*,maybe a 5* but the most will be 4* or less.
    So now imagine you're on the higherst lvl,maybe 76,so....there is nothing above you,wat players do you will get?Only low *** players and almost never a 5.
    This is wat happened to some of my friends playing in the highest levels with the old market.
    With the new,everyone have the same chance to get a good 5* player,only the price change.
    I don t care about the people from higher levels, I shouldn t compete with them to begin with.

Only the price change? Why should I pay from 30-50T for a player that I want just because the people from the higher levels have hundreds or thousands of tokens?
    I am really spending my whole budget on 1 single player...
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    SuperDunk, why do you think people in higher levels have more tokens than you, their income is exactly the same as yours, the only diference is if you buy them and that hapens at any level...

Anyway its a question of organization, last season i spent less than 30 tokens on players (bought three) and started upgrading them to come on the fist team this or next year, think ahead its a sugestion i leave you!

Famous
    I don t care about the people from higher levels, I shouldn t compete with them to begin with.

Only the price change? Why should I pay from 30-50T for a player that I want just because the people from the higher levels have hundreds or thousands of tokens?
    I am really spending my whole budget on 1 single player...
    Be wise in spending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast