Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2020 - December 4th

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    Looks like a 3D game engine.. cool...

You saw already something from the youth academy??

Famous
    Looks like a 3D game engine.. cool...

You saw already something from the youth academy??

Famous
    How did you get this??

I just checked in the desktop version... and nothing changed... only the home screen the starting time is easier to see and the stadium looks different.. so only cosmetic for now.?!

So far, for the Android platform, since the new day started, I did not see any significant change other than the visual changes for the ground and the time board which were there since yesterday. No change for youth academy too.
    maloukees likes this.

It looks great. Can't wait to play my match later to see it live! Hope it doesn't lag, hang or crash
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Yeah, only a couple of visual changes so far. And countdown to 2 new youth players is still there in the assistant menu. Maybe (hopefully) the new academy will come in effect when the new season starts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Yeah, only a couple of visual changes so far. And countdown to 2 new youth players is still there in the assistant menu. Maybe (hopefully) the new academy will come in effect when the new season starts?
    But they told something big for the 4th? The only thing big here so far today are mehs - big mehs.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    But they told something big for the 4th? The only thing big here so far today are mehs - big mehs.
    Maybe they give it on in the afternoon here 4-5pm (philipines time) like they start the FA games... the base of Nordeus is in Europe so more connected to the time there??

At least I hope so......

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Maybe they give it on in the afternoon here 4-5pm (philipines time) like they start the FA games... the base of Nordeus is in Europe so more connected to the time there??

At least I hope so......
    Maybe, like was the case for past events, but still someone would expect that the new things would be here after the new day started, and if they were to show up later or much later during the day, then at least there should have been some sort of countdown or notice to inform the users. Now, it is like a big dissapointement and or a big meh to many of those users that logged in the game after the new day started and were eager to see the new changes.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-04-2019 at 04:54 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Banned
    Yesterday night i update Top Eleven but they change Icon logo and stadium some small changes but this update is very worst

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast