Thread: How do I sell players?

Question How do I sell players?

Hello there!
    I am kind of a Newbie and I have some simple questions for you:

1: I am now Level 5 and I can use the Direct Transfers. But how do I sell one of my players to offer them on the Direct Transfers? When I try to sell one they are only on the auctions, not on the Direct Transfers. How do I do this?

2: I want to sell one of my players to my friend, who is in the Friends List in Top Eleven. How can I do this in Direct Transfers (He is Level 4) and can I also buy one of him? When I click on his team on squad and click at one player and go to offers, I can't make an offer.

I hope you can help me!

1 - Get the player you wish to sell to 1 skill point away from being awarded the next star, this places the player on the main negotiations list

2 - You need to be on the same server of any team you want to make an offer to.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    1 - Get the player you wish to sell to 1 skill point away from being awarded the next star, this places the player on the main negotiations list

2 - You need to be on the same server of any team you want to make an offer to.

Thank you!
    And how do I see if the player is 1 skill point away from the next star? And when he is only one skill point away, will he automatically be on the Direct transfer window or then I'm able to sell him?

Quote Originally Posted by zFlax0r View Post
    Thank you!
    And how do I see if the player is 1 skill point away from the next star? And when he is only one skill point away, will he automatically be on the Direct transfer window or then I'm able to sell him?
    You have to do a bit of maths. It's 15 skill points from one quality to the next and 75 skill points from one star to the next.

You take the values from all 3 stats add them then divide by 3 and if it ends in .93333333 then he's one skill point away. There's an easier way to calculate it but if you're good at maths then it'll be easy

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I just figured that out.
    Thanks!

Wrong Topic.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-07-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Wait, just one more question:
    If the player is one more skill point away from a new star, he will be automatically be on the Direct Transfers? So people now can make offers?

Addicted
    Sorry, just want to add something to this.

I keep seeing that for a player to be on the negotiations list, they need to be 1 skill point away from 6*. Unless this narrows down as you progress to higher levels, all the ones I see are usually a quality ending in 4 or 9, regardless of the amount of skill points required to reach the next star.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1