Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Tactical Interview - The Prof -leave your question

Tactical Interview - The Prof -leave your question

We will try to make a interview to @Illmaestroll, known as The Prof, so I invite you all - and firstly to the forum newcomers- to ask any question you want
    As experienced manager for sure that you can learn a lot.

So feel free to post here :P

Tactical Interview - The Prof -leave your question-prof.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-09-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Max
    [QUOTE=khris;645105]We will try to make a interview to @Illmaestroll, known as The Prof, so I invite you all - and firstly to the forum newcomers- to ask any question you want

Why is the training level stopped at 91, why does it stop at such an odd number, is it because all the drills have been maxed out?

Maybe they should add in a new level of training such as legendary like FIFA (except for training, not he AI in matches.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Max McClean;645111]
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We will try to make a interview to @Illmaestroll, known as The Prof, so I invite you all - and firstly to the forum newcomers- to ask any question you want

Why is the training level stopped at 91, why does it stop at such an odd number, is it because all the drills have been maxed out?

Maybe they should add in a new level of training such as legendary like FIFA (except for training, not he AI in matches.)

This is a technical question Max, not a Tactical one for a old manager lol We have 91 drills so there is nothing more to unlock.

Max
    [QUOTE=khris;645116]
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post

This is a technical question Max, not a Tactical one for a old manager lol We have 91 drills so there is nothing more to unlock.
    Ok.

Well at least my question was answered, thanks

khris likes this.

What are your orders when you play hard attacking and when you play hard defending?

Usually MTM marking isn't a good idea against fast attackers but DCs in the game have speed as a grey skill.
    Does MTM just give a defensive bonus and there are no situations when we should not use it in the game?
    Because in reality, this shouldn't be the case.

Offside trap is good with attacking and counter is good with defensive. Do you think it applies in the game?

Rookie
    1. Are the best orders with attacking (against equal teams) are

A. Normal tackle
    B. Man to man (I do this given in high press you use it to win back ball quicker)
    C. Offside on
    D. Counter off
    E. Short pass
    F. High press

2. Are the best orders with defensive are

A. Normal/hard tackle
    B. Zonal
    C. Offside off.
    D. Counter on
    E. Long pass
    F. Low press

Please clarify my confusion on when to use man to man and when to use zonal? My idea is that if the strikers are too strong than
    defenders I play zonal.

Why is the normal mode so vulnerable in this game? It always seems to be the losing case. Or the orders of counter ON doesn't work well with normal?

I play 4 2 3 1.

Does overall rating matters when your player's white skills are terrific?
    I'm a bit worried about playing with a 90%+ AMR this season even though his white skills are very good.

Rookie
    Should I sign a super star player on day 1 of the new season or will that just increase my average and put me in a harder league?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxraf View Post
    Should I sign a super star player on day 1 of the new season or will that just increase my average and put me in a harder league?
    Welll...

I am not Khris but I think I can answer this question, it is random most of the time, but I think it does give you a harder League, and I think it also could depend on the trophies you win, but again wait until Khris gives you confirmation.

Maxraf likes this.

Are formations counter a thing or why are you playing irregular formation?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast