Thread: scripted CL group

Dreamer

scripted CL group

once again game engine and its fixed scripted results means i yet again have to win my last group game to get to next round,today's oppo i beat easily in 1st group game 6-1 away from home to 20% lower team yet today's match against same oppo ended 3-6 with no manager support all so i have to beat last team to qualify time and time again this same thing happens no logic to result apart from game engine trying to keep interest for other side

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    once again game engine and its fixed scripted results means i yet again have to win my last group game to get to next round,today's oppo i beat easily in 1st group game 6-1 away from home to 20% lower team yet today's match against same oppo ended 3-6 with no manager support all so i have to beat last team to qualify time and time again this same thing happens no logic to result apart from game engine trying to keep interest for other side
    I forgot about the cl match and had low condition vs a -30%... and yeah, Ive to say that I couldnt do anything vs the -30%s of my group.... I wanted be 3rd to go to SL and I will end 4th.... had that feeling other seasons when despite rebuild the squad before a match to beat a particular team, the score seems to be already fixed...

This match is the 3-0 vs Roma, the 2-1 vs Dudu had a injury and missed PK... Im 100% vs a 80 and x2 70's trying to manage to be 3rd of group to win the 10th SL... no way

scripted CL group-30-vs-roma.jpg

Dreamer
    what annoy's me is sometimes you loose last group match play in SC to find the side that beat you and got 2nd place in group gets beaten easily in next round, just makes wonder whats point of letting a bad side reach next round

How do you change scripted result

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    you cannot change it,i've said many times here if your topping L/CL etc by a wide margin in points you don't get the same scripted results its clearly a game engine script to keep CL groups close to maintain interest for all teams as is the same for leagues

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Last 2 seasons in the CL were a breeze, 2 consecutive trophies however I was at a lower because I retired, I feel bad, this has happened to me a few times, but only on other accounts though, I really feel bad because you do not deserve to go through that at all. It isn’t fair that an active manager such as yourself needs to go through that, best of luck in getting through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoLove View Post
    How do you change scripted result

Sent from my CPH1901 using Tapatalk
    You can’t do that, you cannot not ask them to change the result, personal experiences lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk