• 2 Post By wintersnow341
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By wintersnow341
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Should I substitute my AMR/AML when opponent GK is in top form

Rookie

Should I substitute my AMR/AML when opponent GK is in top form

Hi all

I am curious how to change my team formation if the opponent GK is in top form is it possible to turn the game around. Sometimes I notice my AMR/AMC/AML ratings are 7-8 so should I change my other players instead for this case.

Quote Originally Posted by wintersnow341 View Post
    Hi all

I am curious how to change my team formation if the opponent GK is in top form is it possible to turn the game around. Sometimes I notice my AMR/AMC/AML ratings are 7-8 so should I change my other players instead for this case.
    When you face that particular scenario in what the oppo GK is having a superb performance, being a superGK, you have to sub your GK to try to turn the predetermined scenario by default.

Rookie
    Hi Khris

Thanks for your reply so I should turn to my sub Gk which is inferior to my current Gk to counter the opponent super GK situation sounds pretty crazy tnx

Hi Khris

Thanks for your reply so I should turn to my sub Gk which is inferior to my current Gk to counter the opponent super GK situation sounds pretty crazy tnx
    Try it, if you see a GK performing superb and tell us if worked, cause many managers tried different sub's and s, but the SuperGK seems to be something fixed, and I only turned the scenario when subbed my GK. Have a sense at some point xD

Apprentice
    Yeah for me it has worked. Subbing my own gk I mean.

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    khris and wintersnow341 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The GK represents the roll dice of the game.
    So if a oppo GK performing very good (specially if you 're playing vs a weaker team without a present manager) you might have bad luck.
    Many times you can't reverse it but some times you can.
    Make a sub but not your AMs. They might wake up later.
    Switch a MC or your DMC if has low rate.
    wintersnow341 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Hi Nikos/Khris and Helsinki

Tnx for yr advice will either switch my mc/dmc or gk depending on their ratings.
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

Max
    Well, usually if your the stronger opponent, and you are pumping their goal and their keeper is in superb form, you are most likely going to find it is a predetermined result, Khris said you could try sub a new keeper on to try and change it, I agree with that too.

I tried it once but our goal ended up getting peppered and we drew 1-1.

If it is in a knockout competition, especially in the cup, usually one thing is for sure,

You will beat them by about 8 goals in the second leg, and the motm goalkeeper will get a 4.0 rating the following match, if it is in the league, if you lose to a much weaker title contender, it is very likely they could beat you again.

I can recall one season, where I was by far the best team in my league, I got 125 goals Scored and 13 conceded. I came second and I was 20% stronger than my opponents.

I started horribly, I got a shock 1-2 home loss who was 25% weaker than me and who would end up third and would lose twice all season with 64 points, I lost my next game to the eventual 22% weaker league champion.

Then in my final 22 games, I scored 117 times and conceded 8 times, I won 21 of this games and guess who I lost to, the 22% weaker first place

We lost 2-3, despite having 16 shots to 9, 6 shots on target to 4 and they had a ridiculously high shot efficiency.

And that third place team that lost twice all season, oh yeah, I beat them 0-6.

That was a troll season.

I came second, losing 3 times, and winning 23 times, first somehow did not lose a game where they should have lost twice, I should have had 78 points, not 69.

The guy who beat me in the Champions League Final that season was 10% weaker beat me 3-0.

I am friends with him on the game now and he is a very good manager.

Since then, I have won 2 Leagues, 2 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups and 2 Super Cups in the last 3 seasons..

So I put that behind all of that behind me and moved on.

All of these trophies except the league and cup I won back to back, I won the league twice in 3 seasons and I won the cup 3 times in a row and lost the final last season which ended my 4 in a row.

Well really, just try everything in a potentially predetermined match situation and see what happens. Because sometimes you could nick a 1-0, 2-1 or 3-2 etc.

But unfortunately there is very little you can do, but be assured that if you are much stronger and you draw the first leg in a knockout completion, you will probably batter them in the second leg and that goalkeeper who got that 9.5 man of the match in your first game, will now concede 6-10 goals and his rating will go down to 4.3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hi Max

Tnx for your detailed analysis of your previous season game, so I guess it is up to fate my newly recruited gk at the start of the season is now having a bad time for my two games previously sigh I only have one GK so I can't change my GK previously my gk was pretty good though guess the game engine is up to its trick again. I ended up in a loss 2-1 against an opponent 18% lower than me and a 2-2 draw with an opponent slightly stronger than me.

Edit: I just sold my reserve gk as he is getting pretty old two more seasons to retire and this gk leaks goals like a tap full of running water in impt games.
    Max likes this.

Max
    Hi Max

Tnx for your detailed analysis of your previous season game, so I guess it is up to fate my newly recruited gk at the start of the season is now having a bad time for my two games previously sigh I only have one GK so I can't change my GK previously my gk was pretty good though guess the game engine is up to its trick again. I ended up in a loss 2-1 against an opponent 18% lower than me and a 2-2 draw with an opponent slightly stronger than me.

Edit: I just sold my reserve gk as he is getting pretty old two more seasons to retire and this gk leaks goals like a tap full of running water in impt games.
    I know, all of my goalkeepers used to do this except one, he used to be a brick and he saved 86% of the shots he faced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk