Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By Narrative writer
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: Why are there 9-star teams top the league??!!

Addicted

Why are there 9-star teams top the league??!!

My league has two teams hugging top of league with ALL players 9-stars and ALL has special abilities. This seems to mean the super rich has spent a lot of real cash to win the league titles! Where does this leave us normal honest decent players?

Nordeus pls ban the rich players!!! Money doesn't rule the world!!! (or does it?)

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    My league has two teams hugging top of league with ALL players 9-stars and ALL has special abilities. This seems to mean the super rich has spent a lot of real cash to win the league titles! Where does this leave us normal honest decent players?

Nordeus pls ban the rich players!!! Money doesn't rule the world!!! (or does it?)
    Money does rule the world. Or at least I see it that way. Lol. These rich players might be honest decent people too. Perhaps surgeons with so much work but want unwind and play a game every once in awhile. Maybe the creators of TE themselves. CEOs, CFOs. All kinds of people love football.
    Polotoed likes this.

Rookie

I had such a league at level 5. It happens from time to time. Yeah, there are people who spend money. But TE is not entirely pay 2 win. Once you have a 120/115+ team though at the start of the season, theres a high chance you will take on the creme de la creme of the opponents, coz you mostly belong to the top 0.1% teams by ovr, and thus you are more likely to face ultra tough teams.
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.

Famous

Just think how annoying it is for the guy who has the 9 star team and DOESN'T win the league.....

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and super-tankers rule Top Eleven
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and super-tankers rule Top Eleven
    Don’t we just know it?!!
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Don’t we just know it?!!
    But super tankers usually leave the league titles alone as they don't aim to be promoted. So it's usually the richies who are there on top of the league.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Sometimes they decide to promote, to win some titles and drop the quality of their weak bench players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html