Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Another Ridiculous offer

Here is the 'offer' shown on my account.

Max

Another Ridiculous offer

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Here is the 'offer' shown on my account.
    It is probably expensive as hell but I can’t see it because of that broken picture thingy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is probably expensive as heel but I can’t see it because of that broken picture thingy

I saw it just now, god that is expensive.
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I am lvl 3 and have only bought a monthly card to begin with.
    I have around 400T , 125 greens+ expect to get another 350 till the end of the season, 160 reds and 400+ blues.
    I don t use blues, very rarely. For me they are the useless thing in this game.
    My players don t injure that often and even if they did i would farm reds instead of money.
    Speaking of money, i have a nice 11 and 20M left to spend anytime i want.
    And reds, with them i am keeping some key players for many seasons, making me save tokens in the long run, not that i would need to...
    I consider myself to have a hefty budget for anything i desire, and i should be competitive as long as i don t overspend my cap that ranges from 40 to 50T every season.
    Speaking of caps, i have spend 24T this season for 4 players and soon 6-8 or 12 T will be added from my academy player tomorrow.
    The monthly is the only decent thing to buy. 5 USD per month is ok for such a game, and the value (100T) is good.

You are strange though... you have 400T but you complained about others from higher levels making high bids against you as if you had only 50-80T. I guess this is called being 'dramatic'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-24-2019 at 09:51 PM.

The monthly is the only decent thing to buy. 5 USD per month is ok for such a game, and the value (100T) is good.
    Probably i would buy it every month but the problem is i have from 50 to 100T every season from association, this season i might get top 3 in the assist competition, another 30-50T, and sponsors give me 35T every season.
    At max, considering i try to use my players for as much as possible, because i am sort of attached to some of them and their stats, that i don t change my whole team every season, thus making me buy max 5 or 6 players every season, all summed up wouldn t pass 50T because i am careful what i buy.
    So buying another 100T every season would just add to the number and nothing more.
    I m still around, LOL!

You are strange though... you have 400T but you complained about others from higher levels making high bids against you as if you had only 50-80T.
    I have to say i didn t complained myself, but the situation.I don t think users from level 1-10 should compete with the much higher 50+ levels.And this is just an example.Another Ridiculous offer-stupid.jpg
    THIS IS VERY STUPID ! This player is 7% worse than the player in my team and 50% worse in abilities.
    Now tell me why i should spend 50T on him.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 11-24-2019 at 09:56 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Haha I think only jokers should continue buy the stuff and help subsidize the rest of us who don't. I have accumulated more than 500 tokens and more than 1000 injury packs without spending a single cent.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Haha I think only jokers should continue buy the stuff and help subsidize the rest of us who don't. I have accumulated more than 500 tokens and more than 1000 injury packs without spending a single cent.
    That’s great, I do not have the will power to wait for ages and save up tokens,

Well done, how did you have the patience to do that.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That’s great, I do not have the will power to wait for ages and save up tokens,

Well done, how did you have the patience to do that.

I don't either spend. For me, it's the discipline: don't buy offer, scout, waste of T on event, etc. Even I sometimes wasted some tokens (30-50T per season), I accumulated 900T, 3600 greens, 400 reds, 1800 blues, and 1.4B cash. I stop farming from this season as my stock is enough for 12 next seasons. I also consider quitting asso as I don't need tokens. I'm level 12 now.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I don't either spend. For me, it's the discipline: don't buy offer, scout, waste of T on event, etc. Even I sometimes wasted some tokens (30-50T per season), I accumulated 900T, 3600 greens, 400 reds, 1800 blues, and 1.4B cash. I stop farming from this season as my stock is enough for 12 next seasons. I also consider quitting asso as I don't need tokens. I'm level 12 now.
    That’s good, I am glad you managed to do that,

To keep on topic, I got this offer which made me question why I got the first one, the first one you got a certain 10 tokens for 2.29

And you could get more tokens for less than half the price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast