Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Another Ridiculous offer

Max

Another Ridiculous offer

Not that it matters to me, because I left but I logged on again to see a ridiculous offer, sort of betting again, for €2.29 you can get 10 tokens and 15 of each boosters, it doesn’t look that bad visually but you can get 15 of each boosters for free by watching ads and you can get 14 tokens for €2.29.

You can make a loss even if you win the bet and if you don’t you will be even worse off.

Sometimes you can even get 20 tokens for €1.09 so that is a rip off and you can make slightly more for predicting Paris to win and should they.

It is only 2 more tokens and you could sometimes get 40 tokens for like €2.18 which is €0.11 cheaper than this offer.

I think if someone should do this, they should get 30 tokens and 30 of each booster for that price with an additional 20 tokens if you win, that seems more reasonable, well if you base the company on being reasonable than this will not happen.

All I am saying is they should give us more tokens for that price. I don’t think they are giving enough at all for how much they cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 10-12-2020 at 09:20 PM.

I don't think this offer is too bad to be honest. Sure you don't really need red and blue boosters, but then you have 10 Token plus 15 greens, which is about 25 Token for 2.29€ its average. For people who are new and need red and blue packs it's a good deal. The cheap offers are the best, the expensive offers are way worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I don't think this offer is too bad to be honest. Sure you don't really need red and blue boosters, but then you have 10 Token plus 15 greens, which is about 25 Token for 2.29€ its average. For people who are new and need red and blue packs it's a good deal. The cheap offers are the best, the expensive offers are way worse.
    The offers get more and more expensive after you bought in the game. I got offers (event offers, betting offers...) in the 99-125 USD area probably because I have a buying history in the game. If that is not tracking the users activity and trying to scam them to make money, then what is it?

Max

Another Ridiculous offer

Maybe it isn’t as bad but I got one that was 20 euros for 100 tokens and 32 extra if you win or something along those lines

What I think they are trying to do since I am a freeloader is to give me a small price to buy tokens, and then, I buy them them and then the tokens offers become more expensive, and the number of tokens could rise to let’s say 50 in a bet offer, and it would cost €5.49.

Then it would go to 200 tokens and 70 extra if you guess correctly for €25.

Tactician I think you’re right, for me I think they are trying to sort of pull me into a loophole because when I make my first purchase, the amount of tokens will increase dramatically and the price will increase largely too?

Am I right?

Last edited by Max; 11-24-2019 at 04:26 PM.

I will not buy such offers and I think others should not buy and support such acts too. There is no gain in those offers; they are only tricks to make users think they can gain or can make savings. If nearly no one buys, then it is Nordeus' loss and still if they keep insisiting on sending those offers to users, then that is their problem. I just ignore those scammy offers these days. The only decent thing (good value for money) to buy on the mobile platform is the monthly card; anyone that want to buy tokens straight and especially in bulk should buy from the browser platform, but as a user who has bought a lot of tokens in this game, I can say that they do not deserve such amount of money from users. There is so much better that can be done with such amounts of money, be it in terms of gaming and entertainment itself. So, any user should be careful, wise and do not fall for their tricks.

Secondly, who plays this game for making bets? If someone likes betting, there are much much better options out there. The betting offer in this game is not even a proper one.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-24-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I will not buy such offers and I think others should not buy and support such acts too. There is no gain in those offers; they are only tricks to make users think they can gain or can get make savings. If nearly no one buys, then it is Nordeus' loss and still if they keep insisiting on sending those offers to users, then that is their problem. I just ignore those scammy offers these days. The only decent thing (good value for money) to buy on the mobile platform is the monthly card; anyone that want to buy tokens straight and especially in bulk should buy from the browser platform, but as a user who has bought a lot of tokens in this game, I can say that they do not deserve such amount of money from users. There is so much better that can be done with such amounts of money, be it in terms of gaming and entertainment itself. So, any user should be careful, wise and do not fall for their tricks.

Secondly, who plays this game for making bets? If someone likes betting, there are much much better options out there. The betting offer in this game is anot even a proper one.
    That is Nordeus’ fault. I do my best to ignore them but they come every 1-2 weeks so it is annoying, and this will keep happening while the Champions League or some other cup competition is on.

Famous
    My best deal is NEVER spent moneyn a game... go for free
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    My best deal is NEVER spent moneyn a game... go for free
    I have played this game in different ways in different periods in the past, as a small buyer, as a medium buyer, as a big buyer but also as someone that did not buy anything and could not even farm green packs as there were no offers (played on browser platform only during a period).

Way back it was possible to play this game comfortably and be competitive without spending any money, but things have changed with time. Only those that have saved resources from many seasons can do this those days; someone new to the game or back to the game after a long period of absence, that is those with not much resources in their game accounts will have a hard time soon or later to stay competitive in all the competitions as they get promoted every season because of the new market system and the amount of tokens and green packs other users have in stock which they can afford to splash them here and there. SuperDunk and others users that recently came back to the game with little resources on their accounts can tell you more. Also, players have become harder to keep to a certain level of quality season after season because of the new limiting system for the progress of individual attributes; this game has become even more of a buy, use 1-2 seasons and dipose thing.
    Last edited by Tactician; 11-24-2019 at 10:29 PM.

I have played this game in different ways in different periods in the past, as a small buyer, as a medium buyer, as a big buyer but also as someone that did not buy anything and could not even farm green packs as there were no offers (played on browser platform only during a period).

Way back it was possible to play this game comfortably and be competitive without spending any money, but things have changed with time. Only those that have saved resources from many seasons can do this those days; someone new to the game or back to the game after a long period of absence, that is those with not much resources in their game accounts will have a hard time soon or later to stay competitive in all the competitions as they get promoted every season because of the new market system and the amount of tokens and green packs other users have in stock which they can afford to splash them here and there. SuperDunk and others users that recently came back to the game with little resources on their accounts can tell you more. Also, players have become harder to keep to a certain level of quality season after season because of the new limiting system for the progress of individual attributes.
    I am lvl 3 and have only bought a monthly card to begin with.
    I have around 400T , 125 greens+ expect to get another 350 till the end of the season, 160 reds and 400+ blues.
    I don t use blues, very rarely. For me they are the useless thing in this game.
    My players don t injure that often and even if they did i would farm reds instead of money.
    Speaking of money, i have a nice 11 and 20M left to spend anytime i want.
    And reds, with them i am keeping some key players for many seasons, making me save tokens in the long run, not that i would need to...
    I consider myself to have a hefty budget for anything i desire, and i should be competitive as long as i don t overspend my cap that ranges from 40 to 50T every season.
    Speaking of caps, i have spend 24T this season for 4 players and soon 6-8 or 12 T will be added from my academy player tomorrow.
    I m still around, LOL!

Way back it was possible to play this game comfortably and be competitive without spending any money, but things have changed with time. Only those that have saved resources from many seasons can do this those days; someone new to the game or back to the game after a long period of absence, that is those with not much resources in their game accounts will have a hard time soon or later to stay competitive in all the competitions as they get promoted every season because of the new market system and the amount of tokens and green packs other users have in stock which they can afford to splash them here and there. SuperDunk and others users that recently came back to the game with little resources on their accounts can tell you more. Also, players have become harder to keep to a certain level of quality season after season because of the new limiting system for the progress of individual attributes; this game has become even more of a buy, use 1-2 seasons and dipose thing.
    And to sum up my point, my "gold" are the rests, not the tokens.
    I don t use tokens that often, and that s why i have so many of them.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast