Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who is a token buyer?

Who is a token buyer?

Been playing for 4 years - never paid a nickel for anything in this game. Maybe I should? Do you buy tokens?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I'm not against it, but until this point I didn't really feel like I need to buy token as you can play the game quite well without spending.

I bought a few official kits and badges in the past when I was gifted Itunes and I didn't know where else to spend it.

Dreamer
    from time to time I buy monthly card, nothing special, just to support Devs.... I do not buy anything else

I haven’t invested but I won’t cross it out as well.

I would rather buy greens though. Just that the way they value greens is all wrong. Maybe 100 for $2 might be worth thinking about.
    Saves me time watching 100 videos.

Addicted
    Luckly there are token buyers or else there would be no top11 bare that in mind

In my case i got mine mainly from trying games in tapoy but they seem to be short on offers lately

Have started getting the monthly card. With that & asso rewards then more than enough tokens to keep a competitive team each season. Get many hours of enjoyment from the game each month and if there weren’t any dirty token buyers out there then we probably wouldn’t have a game to play so price of monthly card seems worth it.

Addicted
    I think form all the offers is surely the best one.

The promos are only good the first couple of times they could work on that!

Apprentice
    I have bought the monthly card 2 times in total. Iam glad that some ppl buy tokens as it gives me the free game. I dont either mind to get my bottocks kicked by token buyer as it has happened few times

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Famous
    Don't buy tokens but watch the 25 vids a day for greens.
    Been playing for about 2,500 days so I must have made a good bit for the devs from their advertising deals!

Apprentice
    No and never will, the game is not stable and makes no sense....buying tokens is allowing Nordeus to continue to think that the way the game plays is acceptable ...it isnt...

or is it they do this to non token players to make them realise they cant win everything without spending??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast