Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: An important observation

Rookie

An important observation

In this season, every weekend my team is playing badly. They start doing better on mondays, do much better throughout the week and peak on Thursday and friday. They start doing worse on Saturday and literally get a troll result every sunday.

Max

An important observation

Quote Originally Posted by Narrative writer View Post
    In this season, every weekend my team is playing badly. They start doing better on mondays, do much better throughout the week and peak on Thursday and friday. They start doing worse on Saturday and literally get a troll result every sunday.
    This is what happens to me, we win easily all week and then when it comes to the weekend something weird happens, yes we win but by a goal vs an abandoned team.

They are trying to ruin our weekends lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Its all in your mind ,the so called "troll" result (a phenomena I dont particularly believe in) can happen any day of the week and is no more frequent on the weekends if the posts of those claiming to have suffered from this phenomena are to be believed. Why dont I believe in it ? this is a game of chance really , a randomly selected number pattern determines the match results and all improving your team does is improve your chances of generating a higher random number pattern more often. All teams are capable of generating their own high number roll at some point although lower rated teams high roll may not be as high as higher rated teams. At some point your team will roll its low numbers and if this coincides with a lower rated teams high number pattern then you are a chance of losing the match or at the very least struggling to beat them. This number pattern generation has no association with the day of the week.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 11-30-2019 at 09:17 PM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Its all in your mind ,the so called "troll" result (a phenomena I dont particularly believe in) can happen any day of the week and is no more frequent on the weekends if the posts of those claiming to have suffered from this phenomena are to be believed. Why dont I believe in it ? this is a game of chance really , a randomly selected number pattern determines the match results and all improving your team does is improve your chances of generating a higher random number pattern more often. All teams are capable of generating their own high number roll at some point although lower rated teams high roll may not be as high as higher rated teams. At some point your team will roll its low numbers and if this coincides with a lower rated teams high number pattern then you are a chance of losing the match or at the very least struggling to beat them. This number pattern generation has no association with the day of the week.
    don't agree with this theory. If that had been the case, my team which was nearly the 9th 10th seed last league (I had 140 130 rated opponents while I started at 106) could not have ultimately gotten the better of so many 115s and. 112s and virtually get loads of troll results, (1 I specifically remember was against the guy who came 2nd, I didn't even see the match and had just kept it hard defensive counters on with a weird 3 2(dmc) 2 2(aml amr) 1 st formation against a 4 3 2 1 with 160+ wingers and st, and I ended up trolling him 4 2) and reach the 4th spot. (Yeah I know its laughable, but it was a far bigger achievement than any league win to me, given there were real active people, with doubles and trebles all pitted in the same league).

The same team this season with literally the same players lost to a 92% with 3W- 2 dmc - 2 (ml mr) 1 amr 2 striker this season, a very weird formation.. But a formation nonetheless. I lost 4 2. I was 115%. The same team lost to the exact copy of my formation 7 1 in the next match. I mean. 7 1. The same 4 2 3 1. And he used the same formation. The guy who got him 7 1 lost 5 0 to me and he's some 105, while seeing the match..

A lot of results lack meaning. Unlike football manager where your brainwork does pay, here its more of a hogwash. If it has to work, it will. If it doesn't. It wont.

I mean, I lost 5 finals. And my best player with 250 goals in 211 matches always goes missing in the finals. Max too agreed with me, and I have used his technique, not seeing semi finals and finals yield better results.

Zeki fc, a 111% team playing 4 1 2 3 got rampaged 7 3 by my 117% squad without me seeing in the cup semis. And poor guy must have been thinking the orders. I have my own fair share of getting trolled too.

This season, weekends have been bad. My players will again do better after the 1st asso game tomorrow. I have a league game in 3 hours. Somehow salvaging a point would see me coast through the rest of the league. Have done away the 2 other league competitors, the last one remains, while I sit on a 3 point advantage and 16 goal difference better than 2nd

After asso matches the preparation lvl of team goes from superb to good & needs 2 training sessions (just one player on one skill twice) to take back up to superb... idk why but if don’t fix that then seems to have an effect & could be why your struggling on weekends?

It Is logical for more teams to be stronger on weekends. Many of us are working adults. We have more time and more reason to train as there are association tournaments. Our bonuses might fall to 4 to 6 percent on weekdays but is more likely to hit max on weekends. I played like this initially as well.

I do not think the system is programmed to spoil our weekends as mentioned. For every loss, there is also a win. If you had a bad day, someone has to have a good day.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    don't agree with this theory. If that had been the case, my team which was nearly the 9th 10th seed last league (I had 140 130 rated opponents while I started at 106) could not have ultimately gotten the better of so many 115s and. 112s and virtually get loads of troll results, (1 I specifically remember was against the guy who came 2nd, I didn't even see the match and had just kept it hard defensive counters on with a weird 3 2(dmc) 2 2(aml amr) 1 st formation against a 4 3 2 1 with 160+ wingers and st, and I ended up trolling him 4 2) and reach the 4th spot. (Yeah I know its laughable, but it was a far bigger achievement than any league win to me, given there were real active people, with doubles and trebles all pitted in the same league).

The same team this season with literally the same players lost to a 92% with 3W- 2 dmc - 2 (ml mr) 1 amr 2 striker this season, a very weird formation.. But a formation nonetheless. I lost 4 2. I was 115%. The same team lost to the exact copy of my formation 7 1 in the next match. I mean. 7 1. The same 4 2 3 1. And he used the same formation. The guy who got him 7 1 lost 5 0 to me and he's some 105, while seeing the match..

A lot of results lack meaning. Unlike football manager where your brainwork does pay, here its more of a hogwash. If it has to work, it will. If it doesn't. It wont.

I mean, I lost 5 finals. And my best player with 250 goals in 211 matches always goes missing in the finals. Max too agreed with me, and I have used his technique, not seeing semi finals and finals yield better results.

Zeki fc, a 111% team playing 4 1 2 3 got rampaged 7 3 by my 117% squad without me seeing in the cup semis. And poor guy must have been thinking the orders. I have my own fair share of getting trolled too.

This season, weekends have been bad. My players will again do better after the 1st asso game tomorrow. I have a league game in 3 hours. Somehow salvaging a point would see me coast through the rest of the league. Have done away the 2 other league competitors, the last one remains, while I sit on a 3 point advantage and 16 goal difference better than 2nd
    update : the 92% guy (now 100%) who defeated me 4 2 in the league earlier lost 6 0 yesterday, to me, away. Playing the exact same weird formation. God knows how he won it that day, that too by 2 goals.

The god of trolls maybe!

It is just the ****s of this game which might give the user all kinds of perceptions but it is likely that some undesirable things have been programmed to occur on purpose.

I lost two association matches in a row this weekend, and got the msg: it just wasn't to be. Worst is that 1 match was at 1:55 AM today and the other was at around 12 today. So, I missed sleep to attend those two matches only to get the msg that it just wasn't to be. Clap clap to Nordeus.

In official matches, the only DL in my team got banned for 3 matches in a row - 2 League matches after getting a straight red card versus a much weaker team (more than 40% weaker), and 1 CL match after acummulating two yellow cards from two different matches. Is that an attempt to force me to buy another DL, especially that the top player in the scout list is a DL; given the dirty ways of Nordeus, I would not be surprised if it is the case.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-01-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Max
    update : the 92% guy (now 100%) who defeated me 4 2 in the league earlier lost 6 0 yesterday, to me, away. Playing the exact same weird formation. God knows how he won it that day, that too by 2 goals.

The god of trolls maybe!
    A while back on level 2, I had a couple trolls and 3 of them cost me trophies,

The league we were 21% stronger than our closest rival, we lost home and away to them 2-1 and 2-3, despite peppering them in the 2 games, we missed so many one on ones.

The 3rd place team who was 22% weaker than me beat me 1-2 at my home and when I went to his home ground, I humiliated him 0-6. And then the 1st vs 2nd came up ca the 21% weaker team, I know I mentioned it already but this was the game straight after the 0-6 drubbing of 3rd place. We went into the game, they took a shock 0-1 lead in the 32nd minute, fine we can still get back from that. In the 55th he scored from a free kick,
    0-2 with 35 mins to go, (crap). I knew I was getting trolled but I still pushed on.
    We made 1-2 inn the 56th minute, good we still had a chance, it was 1-3 in the 58th minute, ugh back to square 1. And then minute 60, we made 2-3. We kept fighting for the ball and we got so many good chances but we lost.

We lost 3-0 as well to a team in the CL Final.

The cup, we got 3 troll games but we still won, (we actually got to the final 4 seasons in a row and won it 3 times consecutively)

Since level 2, I have won everything, I won back to back Champions Leagues and Super Cups, 2 Leagues, 3 Cups in a row and lost I the 4th one.

My record is on my signature and that is what is was when I had quit,

Here is my league table and other competitions from that season, actually, I scored the most goals I have ever scored in a league campaign that season, 125 and we had the best defence that season and we still didn’t win the league.

Here are the stats from that season.

maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    A while back on level 2, I had a couple trolls and 3 of them cost me trophies,

The league we were 21% stronger than our closest rival, we lost home and away to them 2-1 and 2-3, despite peppering them in the 2 games, we missed so many one on ones.

The 3rd place team who was 22% weaker than me beat me 1-2 at my home and when I went to his home ground, I humiliated him 0-6. And then the 1st vs 2nd came up ca the 21% weaker team, I know I mentioned it already but this was the game straight after the 0-6 drubbing of 3rd place. We went into the game, they took a shock 0-1 lead in the 32nd minute, fine we can still get back from that. In the 55th he scored from a free kick,
    0-2 with 35 mins to go, (crap). I knew I was getting trolled but I still pushed on.
    We made 1-2 inn the 56th minute, good we still had a chance, it was 1-3 in the 58th minute, ugh back to square 1. And then minute 60, we made 2-3. We kept fighting for the ball and we got so many good chances but we lost.

We lost 3-0 as well to a team in the CL Final.

The cup, we got 3 troll games but we still won, (we actually got to the final 4 seasons in a row and won it 3 times consecutively)

Since level 2, I have won everything, I won back to back Champions Leagues and Super Cups, 2 Leagues, 3 Cups in a row and lost I the 4th one.

My record is on my signature and that is what is was when I had quit,

Here is my league table and other competitions from that season, actually, I scored the most goals I have ever scored in a league campaign that season, 125 and we had the best defence that season and we still didn’t win the league.

Here are the stats from that season.

How do you good draws after level 2?

Any tips for a better draw?

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast