Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How many % condition you play your games?

Famous

Question How many % condition you play your games?

Hi mates,

Just wondering how you all cope with the condition fir your team.
    How high is your % in condition for your players....

With 2 matches a day and also keep the team bonus at 10% that eats a lot of energy.

For the training cost already like 25% just to keep the daily team bonus at 10% then the matches...

What is your experience on this thanks....
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Famous
    Go with this and the x 2 bonus twice, this will get your 10% and only cost 9% condition
    How many % condition you play your games?-training.jpg
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Normally 80+%, so dark green.

I try to keep it above 80 too against weak league teams. But I restore to full for elimination matches 1st leg. 2nd leg as well if I do not have a good lead of 3-4 goals.

I also try to rotate a couple of players if my opponents are not too strong. Especially when the matches are 3 hours apart. Or else I will be burning too many greens.

Addicted
    Sillybq is everything but silly i do the same thing try as much as i can to save greens and then spend them all in the begining of the next season

Have you noticed that at a point you don't get greens but you can get morale packs, at that time you can recover your players with videos
    Sillybq likes this.

Apprentice
    I also keep it >= 80%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I also try to rotate a couple of players if my opponents are not too strong. Especially when the matches are 3 hours apart. Or else I will be burning too many greens.
    I used to rotate players but I found that it resulted in inconsistent results. Now I stop it, and use the same players through the season.

@NunoHaha thanks for the compliment. Yes I realised a little late. Only in my 2nd season wasted so many greens.

I use those 15 greens that we cannot store mostly training up the team. Well I use 2 to raise TPB. They are never available when I need them because of the 24 hour limitation so I can't rely on them for restoration before match

Yes yes me too. But next season, I will try not to train beginning of season if I can hold out till the monthly event which is usually in game week 2. That way we get an easy draw and raise quality only after. But only if we can manage. Winning the trophies are more important than events for me.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-27-2019 at 04:51 PM.

@Grandef What do you mean inconsistent results. Like some are big wins and some are 1-2 goal wins?

I have to add I rotate non attacking players more often and use greens more for attacking positions.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-27-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Apprentice
    I mean some unexpected loss against weaker teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I mean some unexpected loss against weaker teams.
    Oh that's bad. I have so far been doing ok but my opponents are mostly weak and I am low level.

Since you use the same players the entire season. Do your players experience season fatigue?
    In the myth busters guide, they mentioned it is more than a myth.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-27-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast