Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to put player up on Negotiations list

How to put player up on Negotiations list

As title says how do you do this do you need to be a certain level to do this?

Negotiations start at L4.

You need to get players 1 skill point away from the next star for the players to become placed on the negotiations list for sale.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I have a goalkeeper (skill rating 38) and a CM (skill rating 43) that I keep getting repeated negotiation offers for. they are nowhere close to the next star so why are they placed on the list??

Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    I have a goalkeeper (skill rating 38) and a CM (skill rating 43) that I keep getting repeated negotiation offers for. they are nowhere close to the next star so why are they placed on the list??
    Your maybe on a new server where there isn't as many good players around.

im just turned level 4 so the whole negotiations thing is new to me. and my early impressions are its just a pain in the arse. loads of people offering me less than value and no tokens for scout players I have only recently paid 50T for. really??
    MoonMaiden likes this.

im just turned level 4 so the whole negotiations thing is new to me. and my early impressions are its just a pain in the arse. loads of people offering me less than value and no tokens for scout players I have only recently paid 50T for. really??
    The problem is they are a level above you and they see the player as 5* closing in on 6* and thats why they just bid on the player, to be honest, you get to see what level is of the seller on the negotiations when you click make offer, I wouldn't bother making an offer on a player to a manager who is the same level or below you.

Can you do this on iPhone or need to be done on laptop I'm level 5 but don't have a option to put players on negotionations list but can buy from it

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy1888 View Post
    Can you do this on iPhone or need to be done on laptop I'm level 5 but don't have a option to put players on negotionations list but can buy from it
    Only on PC/Laptop. Iphone nor Android can do negotiations, though I'm hoping a future update will allow this.

I get plenty of these as well, as do many others most likely, and it's a pain to deal with (I did have a good offer for my scout player mind. £3m over the market value and 7T). Only way to avoid it is by getting that player to the next star so that they stop (it won't stop all of them mind).
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Sorry for being daft and asking loads of questions but can you list a player for cash and tokens or is it just people offering for them I have 4 players I want rid of but would like cash and tokens return for them thanks again

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy1888 View Post
    Sorry for being daft and asking loads of questions but can you list a player for cash and tokens or is it just people offering for them I have 4 players I want rid of but would like cash and tokens return for them thanks again
    Players only go onto negotiations automatically (I think) if they are a 5* quality ending in 4 or 9 for your relative level (for example, at my level in level 6, I can see player with a quality of 49. Someone on level 4 would see players of Q39). If they are anything less, don't expect them to be on the negotiations list.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast