Thread: I cant stand this game anymore

Angry I cant stand this game anymore

I currently have 90% team ( strongest in my league ) but I cant win a single game I'm not even in top 8 and lose to abandoned teams with no tactics ( they have ST as DC an so on and so on ) I tried changing my tactics but no win in spite of having 10% training bonus and watching games with friends and paying win bonus money . How in the world can 55% teams beat me in a row. I'm in a huge lose streak currently using 4 3 3 tactic. 90% DEF 88% MID 93% ATT. Maybe this game is not for me idk Im not a lucky person in real life but still having superb form shall save me from losing so much. I'm about to remove my account.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    How in the world can 55% teams beat me in a row.
    Every one could loose from a -35% weaker team in a bad day but in a row ? You 're doing something wrong in the tactics.

I'm in a huge lose streak currently using 4 3 3 tactic.
    3 MC-3ST ? bad formation.

You must upload some game pics with details (formations , orders, stats of the game, rates, actions you did during the game) so to spot what went wrong.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Argonian44 View Post
    I currently have 90% team ( strongest in my league ) but I cant win a single game I'm not even in top 8 and lose to abandoned teams with no tactics ( they have ST as DC an so on and so on ) I tried changing my tactics but no win in spite of having 10% training bonus and watching games with friends and paying win bonus money . How in the world can 55% teams beat me in a row. I'm in a huge lose streak currently using 4 3 3 tactic. 90% DEF 88% MID 93% ATT. Maybe this game is not for me idk Im not a lucky person in real life but still having superb form shall save me from losing so much. I'm about to remove my account.
    You just need guidance and time. Try to open a thread talking about your team so, others can help you

I find 4 3 3 formations easy to beat by using AMC and DMC to get in between the opponents lines and deprive them of the ball. You would probably be better to use maybe 3 1 3 1 2 to start with and then experiment a bit from there. I have 3 teams from level 33 down to level 12 ,all use DL CD DR DMC CM CM AML AMC/ST AMR ST with an attacking mindset. My DL and DR also have DC as second position , DC has DMC as second , both MC have DMC as second ,AML AMR have the ML or MR as second ,AMC has ST and ST has AMC. Takes a bit of training but if you train position before advancing % it takes less training to achieve it. For the record all 3 teams are on top of the League with the worst goal difference being + 83.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    that team had mutant or no? apart from tactic and formation that (and random luck), mutant can give huge advantage

but 433 is bad formation anyway, 4321 better