Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Which of the following defenders should I keep?

Rookie

Which of the following defenders should I keep?

https://ibb.co/M1m5Gsy

https://ibb.co/VBddkHL

https://ibb.co/bgBkTZv

https://ibb.co/37zc0z5

A brief about the following

The first 2 are new buys

Imbach : has a rating card of 7 8 7 7 8. I trained him to another position and wall SA

Afusi : has a rating card of 7 6 7 6 7. And in CL 6 8 8 6 6. However has pretty high ratings for an average defender and can grow well.

Reijnen : played very well in the cup final. Bought him in the 3rd season. Plays right back. Has 9 goals in 95 league games. Has a decent rating card of 7 9 8 6 8 in league. In CL he has a card 7 6 6 7 7. In cup his card reads 7 6 7 8 8.

Poitrinal : a reco buy of 3rd season. However he is more like david luiz. Suddenly plays well in some big games. But overall is pretty meh. I played him mostly as a CB. His ratings however are a bit better when RB. Ratings : 7 8 6 8 7 in league. 7 8 7 7 7 in CL. 7 6 5 7 7 in cup.

Please recommend.

Rookie
    Definitly last one but it depands on position need.. the first one can be a beast with lot of greens

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    Definitly last one but it depands on position need.. the first one can be a beast with lot of greens

if you needed a CB would you keep the first or the second one?

I am thinking on keeping 1 of those 2 DCs. And I will keep of the two oldies. (3rd and 4th)

I like the 1st, 2nd and 4th if keeping 3 guys. If keeping 2 guys than 1st and 2nd if they are fast trainers, I am a sucker for young players.

Rookie
    None of them is bad, but it depends on your amount of greens...
    Though I'd like to see their weight/height status as well....
    One of things many don't take in consideration is dc with abillity heading - plays avarage... then you check his height and he us a f***in' midget...
    All those things are made fof reason so
    DC height/weight - age - abillity- white skills
    In that order if you have greens to spend.. if not then always go by the white skills - abillity - age - height/weight...

But 4 is in need of pumping up and sure starter...
    1 is good prospect
    2 is almost starter
    3 will not make most of teams as he is on way down....

Sillybq likes this.

@Fino Alla Fine
    What’s a good min height for DC? As in what’s a good enough height that I won’t be penalised too often in game.
    I did feel height matters for DC but I think I remember reading some suggesting it might be cosmetic.

Same issue with feet, like I felt it might be important but many also feel it is cosmetic.

@Narrative writer
    I would go for the younger guy with the defensive wall for DC if they are both equally fast trainers and both equally tall.
    And 4th guy over 3rd guy for the older guys.

Rookie
    I will say definitly above 185..
    My best ever was 190 both feet, heading and I had his fitness and strength pumped to apx 200 each... had more MOM then any other player in team...
    I don't know if some things are cosmetic but I did play this game last 7 years and I never had a DC under 185cm performing well.. might be me being unlucky but then again I am pretty lucky guy

Quote Originally Posted by FINO ALLA FINE View Post
    I will say definitly above 185..
    My best ever was 190 both feet, heading and I had his fitness and strength pumped to apx 200 each... had more MOM then any other player in team...
    I don't know if some things are cosmetic but I did play this game last 7 years and I never had a DC under 185cm performing well.. might be me being unlucky but then again I am pretty lucky guy

Thanks. I like being cautious so I will definitely follow this whether or not it’s cosmetic.
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I didn't look the pics but you must choose the faster trainer.
    The one who can keep his quality.
    Defenders are not key players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    First, easier to train and fast gain exp from match.. and the second too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast