Thread: What a fix!

Rookie

What a fix!

Seriously these dodgy fixing so & so’s! 2 games remaining, my guy is top league goal scorer by 1 goal. I’m top & my final game will be against the team at the bottom, so a goal feast. What does top11 do? Gives my top scorer a yellow in the 2nd to last game thus suspending him from our final game. The guy who was 2nd in the charts goes on to conveniently score “2 goals” to make him top scorer. What a croc of *hit. This was so obviously deliberately coded & not a co-incidence....

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    Seriously these dodgy fixing so & so’s! 2 games remaining, my guy is top league goal scorer by 1 goal. I’m top & my final game will be against the team at the bottom, so a goal feast. What does top11 do? Gives my top scorer a yellow in the 2nd to last game thus suspending him from our final game. The guy who was 2nd in the charts goes on to conveniently score “2 goals” to make him top scorer. What a croc of *hit. This was so obviously deliberately coded & not a co-incidence....
    Did you know that we had a cool assists challenge here in our beloved forum?

Oddly enough, the same happened in my League. My top scorer was 2 goals behind the League top scorer who was suspended for their final game. My guy scored twice to tie 1st place. So it was in my favour.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Typical T11. Some things do not happen by coincidence.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Oddly enough, the same happened in my League. My top scorer was 2 goals behind the League top scorer who was suspended for their final game. My guy scored twice to tie 1st place. So it was in my favour.
    Happened to me too, my striker B.Shin and B Shin II, have won so many top scorer awards but one season where we won the league, Shin Scored 30 and was 7 ahead of second place’s striker, well, in the last 3 games of the season, we won 2 and drew once to win the league title, we only scored 9 goals and the opposition scored 25.

His striker scored 8 and conveniently overtaking B Shin.

B Shin was so good, he was aging too so the 30% finishing would have borught it up to 180%, he scored 60 times in 51 matches the next season and he scored 9 in his final 8 matches.

He might have stayed an extra season had he won that award.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Typical T11. Some things do not happen by coincidence.
    I can enumerate many situations where suddenly key players become ineligible for important matches - both MCs or the whole of the strike force come immediately to mind...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Survivor View Post
    This doesn't mean and doesn't prove anything. How many days was the other team's top scorer , suspended or injured , during the season? To you, this happened on the last day.