Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

Max

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - Top Eleven 2020 Live NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    I am sorry to interrupt: Are the Youth Academy and the new design of the ground the only new features from the 2020 version?
    I don't care about the ground design since I have everything maxed out since a lot tme ago.
    I am not convinced by the new youth academy until I see the new youths are actually a better deal than the old system, so far it looks like a token graber.
    And that's it?
    That is all?
    It's not much, Nordeus.
    Yes that is it, and the new league music too, but who really cares about that?
    Last edited by Max; 10-19-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    I am sorry to interrupt: Are the Youth Academy and the new design of the ground the only new features from the 2020 version?
    I don't care about the ground design since I have everything maxed out since a lot tme ago.
    I am not convinced by the new youth academy until I see the new youths are actually a better deal than the old system, so far it looks like a token graber.
    And that's it?
    That is all?
    It's not much, Nordeus.

That's wrapped it up in a nutshell.
    Really expected more from TE2020.
    Dissapointed, but not surprised.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    sorry .. does anyone understand about this: the quality of the team is decisive compared to the ability of bright players ??
    Because some of my friends say that, the team loses even though its bright ability is far better than its opponents, and the players always look bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho View Post
    sorry .. does anyone understand about this: the quality of the team is decisive compared to the ability of bright players ??
    Because some of my friends say that, the team loses even though its bright ability is far better than its opponents, and the players always look bad...
    I disagree. In this event, those similar quality teams with high bright skills and low greys beat me more often than I beat them. And when I do beat them, it is not a glorious victory like when they beat me. It is with my goalkeeper getting mom or their team in general performing very badly. Basically if they lose, it feels like they are getting trolled. But when I lose, I get dominated. So it is not decided based on overall quality and whites definitely are more important.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    bring back the top assists challenge
    or the on fire challenge

Addicted
    We've seen a lot of video game releases in October 2020. ls there any news about Top Eleven 2021 and new features ?

Meanwhile, there are rumours of a possible delay or may be impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910